At Spacelabs Healthcare, we are on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes. Our scalable solutions deliver critical patient data across local and remote systems, enable better-informed decisions, increase efficiencies, and create a safer environment for patients.
Why work at Spacelabs? Because lives depend on you!
As a Configure Price Quote (CPQ) Administrator/Analyst you will be individually responsible for supporting the implementation and management of world-class systems, data, and processes, including day to day support of current and future applications. You will become an expert in understanding how the Business Systems support the current daily operations of our company. You will work cross-functionally, leading exploration discussions and requirement gathering sessions and will be responsible for documenting requirements, user stories, and success criteria. You will work closely with the Sales Organization to design, develop, implement and support existing and new business process as well as system functionality. You will implement repeatable and scalable business processes based on best practices in collaboration with all functional stakeholders while maintaining an emphasis on the integrity of the systems. The ideal candidate loves solving complex problems, is passionate about creating value through streamlined business processes, and is dedicated to producing the highest quality results.
* Partner with Global and North American Channel Marketing organizations to maintain and enhance sales force automation systems; develop the configuration pages and quote document generation, maintenance and distribution
* Understanding of CPQ functionality including Product Configuration, Assets / Subscriptions, Guided Selling, Pricing configuration, and Product Hierarchy
* Design, code, test, debug, package, deploy quality, scalable, and well documented solutions on the Oracle CPQ platform
* In-depth knowledge of the Spacelabs patient monitoring product portfolio including supplies and accessories and mounting solutions and clinical access software and services
* Design, implement & support Sales Operations, related business processes, and system functionality
* Serve as one of the primary systems administrators for the Oracle CPQ environment
* Interface directly with Sales Operations, IT, and Sales teams to understand business problems to design and deliver effective solutions
* Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the business process enablement life cycle
* Ensure adherence to established internal processes and procedures
* Interface with CPQ vendor with regard to issue resolution, updates and upgrades as well as improvements to the program and processes
* Lead integration team(s) responsible for bringing Spacelabs acquisitions on board with SL systems and processes
* Continually review systems, processes and procedures for potential improvements and cost savings
* Key linkage to other OSI companies. Initiates contact with other individuals to build and maintain
* Uphold Spacelabs values of Customer Obsession, Ownership Mindset and Superior Results
* Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company's Code of Ethics and Conduct
* It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
* Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business
* Bachelor's degree in related field; or equivalent education and experience
* 2+ years CPQ configuration and design experience (Oracle)
* Proven proficiency with office applications (notably Excel and Word) and ERP and CRM database programs
* A deep understanding of the Lead to Order process
* A clear understanding of Sales Operations methodologies
* Meticulous attention to detail, superb organization skills, and a strong sense of ownership
* Analytical skills, ability to 'think outside the box' and move concepts to implementation
* Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities within demanding timeframes. Strong problem-solving skills; detail-oriented; highly organized. Ability to make sound business judgments.
* Experience working positively and productively in a team environment, as well as working independently. Collaborative with highly developed relationship-building skills
* Excellent written, oral communication and negotiation skills are required. Must be able to articulate clearly with all levels of organization. Ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to diverse business and technical audiences
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law
Poster Link: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.
About OSI Systems
OSI Systems is a company that provides electronic systems and components.