Corporate Systems Administrator, Purchase, NY
Provide technical and administrative support for multiple local networks, using a variety of application software and networking hardware. Maintain adequate knowledge and skills of existing software and hardware to maximize efficiency of the network and users' utilization of them. Provide documentation for current systems and evaluate new systems for increased productivity and efficiency. This position functions from the corporate headquarters of a multi-site network and reports to IT executive management.
* White Glove Executive Technical Support
* Maintain system administration
* Software & hardware specification, estimating, ordering, acquisition and installation
* Monitoring of critical network components
* Respond to operational issues
* Troubleshoot complex issues/problems requiring broad product/infrastructure knowledge
* Provide level 1 and 2 support for system administration
* Support of all network, workstation, server, and procedure standards
* Support design and engineering of disaster recovery and high availability solutions
* Plan and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
* Plan and track status on several projects at once
* Document, track, and resolve support & project related issues
* Adjust to constant business change
* Maintain representative communications with staff and executives
* Understand and support the relationships and dependencies with other departments
* Three or more years progressively responsible for system implementation and support of Windows based infrastructures
* Three or more years of server virtualization support
* Detailed understanding of telecommunication capabilities, software, and hardware integration
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, deadline driven environment
* Ability to interface with all levels of associates, including executives
* Ability to work independently
* Strong organizational and flexibility skills in a team-oriented environment
* Must be willing to provide support in a 7 x 24 environment
BA or BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
* Windows Server administration
* Windows Client support
* Remote Desktop Services
* Apple Mac and iOS support
* Google and Android support
* Beneficial Experience:
* Office 365
* Cisco IOS, switching & routing
* VMware vSphere
* Active Directory
* Microsoft SQL Server
* ShoreTel VoIP systems
About Townsquare Media, Inc.
Townsquare Media, Inc. is an integrated and diversified media and entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates market leading radio stations, digital and social properties and live events in small and mid-sized markets across the United States, delivering national scale and expertise to the communities it serves on a local level. The Company owns and operates 320 radio stations, over 325 search engine and mobile-optimized local websites in 68 small and mid-sized U.S. markets, making Townsquare the third largest owner of radio stations in the United States by number of radio stations owned, and approximately 650 live events. The Company supplements its local offerings with the nationwide reach of our owned, operated and affiliated music and entertainment websites, which, on a combined basis, attracted one of the largest audiences among music-focused digital advertising networks as of September 2015 as well as certain large scale live events.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
About Townsquare Media
Townsquare Media is an entertainment and digital marketing services company, operating digital, radio and live event properties in the U.S.