Array Information Technology Inc
Corporate Jr. Application Developer
This position offers great opportunity for growth as a developer in operations development within ARRAY Information Technology Inc.
* Will provide not only application development but also operational support corporate-wide
* Requires a strong problem solver, who can identify/anticipate requirements and provide creative application solutions for an O365 enterprise environment
* Must be willing to engage as a full member of the corporate operations team and assist with coverage of other duties as assigned and required
* Able to work and apply application development knowledge with various teams to develop application solutions supporting an O365 application environment
* Microsoft O365 experience
* Ability to manage workflow of multiple tasks
* Ability to assist with developing, coordinating, and executing project work breakdown tasks
* Possess ability to troubleshoot application/IT development problems
* Able to quickly grasp inter-department communications and messaging capability such as Microsoft Office TEAMS
* The ability to maintain a strong, collaborative relationship with counterparts
* Provide technical assistance and support for incoming support requests related to computer hardware and software with a friendly and helpful demeanor
* Able to assist in creating, editing, and managing user accounts
* Able to assist with staging, deploying, managing and disposing of all hardware including PCs/Laptops, and printers·
* Familiar with Mackintosh iPads and iPhones, Microsoft Surface, or Dell products
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Self-starter requiring minimal oversight and direction to execute independent projects
* Ability to work under shifting priorities and deadlines and willing to provide a wide range of support·
* A team player who integrates well within the group as well as outside partners, but also has the ability to work independently
Array Information Technology, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
About Array Information Technology Inc
ARRAY is a nationally recognized small business that has received national and regional awards for its growth achievements.