What you'll be doing...
You will provide core service management activities to an assigned customer base. After we install a wide range of technologies, the Client Services team is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction every day. You will be the voice of Verizon and an advocate for your customer as you work to continually improve our service. In this role, a vital part of the customer experience is in your hands. The work will be fast-paced, results-oriented and involve working closely with other functional teams.
The Client Services Manager's responsibilities are as follows:
* Acts as liaison between Verizon internal support teams and Client.
* Assists with oversight of all resources and support organizations within Verizon required to deliver the solution.
* Monitors ongoing service management to ensure compliance with SLAs and performance commitments.
* Engages with operations to communicate, and/or escalate on any outage and/or performance issues to Verizon and Client.
* Ensures that all contracted program deliverables are completed.
* Participates in any technical, network, SLA, contract compliance escalation as appropriate. Engages with client and Verizon leaders in the prioritization and resolution of escalations, as appropriate.
* Establishes periodic status meetings with client and Verizon resources to discuss status of contractual relationship.
* Assists Account Team in fielding any business and/or technical requests and engage the appropriate internal Verizon resources.
* Ensures SLA compliance as required by contract and provide reporting as required by the Client.
* Ensures client utilization and knowledge of Verizon client portal for web-based, self-service network management tools, including providing client training as necessary.
* Develops and is accountable for service improvement plans for chronic/critical Client issues.
What we're looking for...
You can defuse the situation, isolate the core issue and address the customer's concerns. Energized by the challenge of working through difficult situations and finding positive outcomes. Enjoy gathering information, understanding the facts of a situation and like solving problems. Flexible, dependable and work well on a team.
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or one or more years of work experience.
* Experience with Microsoft Office Product Suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Three or more years of relevant work experience and knowledge of telecommunications or networking solutions.
* ITIL v3 certification or willingness to complete within six months of start date.
* Telecommunications or related experience and knowledge of typical products and services.
* Certifications including ITIL v3 or a PMP.
* Service Delivery or relevant experience.
* Project Management or related experience.
* Project management knowledge and knowledge with core concepts.
* Strong verbal & written communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and leadership skills.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.