Versay Solutions Company Profile
The human voice is capable of conveying nuances and meaning that just can't be expressed through clicks and text messages. And for that reason, voice interactions have always had a special power to shape our perceptions and experiences. At Versay, we believe in the unique power of voice interactions to create more expressive, more intimate, and more efficient interpersonal interactions. Our experts work with Fortune 500 companies to help them serve their customers more efficiently and effectively through the use of various voice technologies.
What we are looking for:
We are actively recruiting for a designer to work on conversational speech, natural language, directed dialog, and chat applications for IVR, intelligent virtual agent, and other applications.
We believe that voice interactions have a special power to create great customer experiences even when those interactions are with automated systems. Automated voice experiences should be intuitive and efficient while maintaining a personal feel. Creating these kinds of experiences is both an art and a science and requires people with intuition, creativity and an ability to imagine many different user perspectives. We'd like to add a certain kind of person to our team, a person that:
* Has strong organizational skills and an ability to multi-task
* Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
* Can understand and bridge user and technical requirements
* Will thrive in a collaborative team environment
* Can pick up new concepts quickly
* Has a positive, can-do attitude and an ongoing desire to learn
* Will enjoy working independently in a fast-paced technical environment
What you'll be doing:
This creative team member works with our clients to design speech recognition systems that provide successful user experiences for both fully automated and partially automated IVR solutions, as well as, moving forward, potentially more chat-based or conversational type systems. This position will be involved with both modification of existing applications and designing of new applications, as well as non-client facing design work such as demos, proof of concepts, and feedback on the next-gen growth of our conversational platform.
We are especially interested in someone who will take a "Design Thinking" approach to our work, understanding client problems and co-creating solutions with the team. The Designer will work with stakeholders and the development team to gather and interpret requirements, identify appropriate features, design call flows, and write natural and conversational system prompts. The Designer also plays an integral part in application tuning to ensure system performance meets expectations and identifies areas for improvement. You will be responsible for staying abreast of industry best practices and innovations and will contribute to the overall company strategy around how the IVR can deliver solutions for the client in the way of automation and improved customer experience. You should be comfortable with varying forms of VUI documentation, especially Visio, and interested in keeping abreast of the rapidly changing conversational design landscape.
What we need to see from you:
* 4-6 Years of IVR application design experience
* Knowledge of speech recognition software applications
* Deep understanding of VUI design patterns and principles
* Bachelor's Degree, preferred in related field
* Passion and commitment to being a strong customer advocate
* Innovation and Design Thinking skills and experience
* Fluency in English, Spanish a plus
What we are offering:
* Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Pre-taxed medical and commuter benefits
* Flexible work schedule
* Gym membership
* Company sports teams
* Knowledge sharing events such as book clubs, lightning talks, brown bag lunches, and seminars
* Tight-knit and collaborative culture