Req ID: 47175
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to come and work in a company that at number 26 is the top ranked company in the Dallas Fort Worth area on the InformationWeek Top 500 Leading U.S. Users of Business Technology. Here at Sabre, we develop world class technology solutions for the travel industry that have databases at their core. This position has the opportunity to make a large impact on the business by implementing a new state of the art ITSM tool and process that will streamline the Product and Technology organization. The ideal candidate will have experience successfully implementing the ServiceNow tool and ITIL best practices in other large technology organizations.
* Member of the team responsible for supporting and implementing IT Service Management processes in the ServiceNow tool, including customizing data fields, workflows, and automation
* Work individually and with other teams on incident troubleshooting and resolution for ServiceNow-related issues.
* Provide analytical and technical expertise for ServiceNow configurations and scripts.
* Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems both manually or using plugins, web services, or other means as determined to be best fit for purpose.
* Deploy new releases and/or enhancements into the ServiceNow production environment.Work with process/product owners and other team members on and throughout development of new features and functionality, striving for consistency and aligning with best practices
* Participate in testing and correction of reported defects, including in support of ServiceNow upgrades
* Develop or update application administration documentation.
* Articulate technical concepts using easily understandable business language.
Bachelor's degree Computer Science or equivalent
* Minimum 1-3 years related experience. Prior software development experience preferred
* At least 1-3 years' experience with the ServiceNow tool
* At least 1-3 years' working in an ITIL aligned environment
* Experience working as part of an Agile Scrum Team
* Good understanding of best practice in project delivery and service management (ITIL), particularly in outsourcing situations. Proven ability to work in collaboration with stakeholders and external service providers, building and developing effective relationships
* Has excellent technical awareness and understanding of the core technology in use, including bespoke applications in use and core systems management systems and tools
* Demonstrates thorough understanding of business priorities and understands the business criticality of platforms and applications
ServiceNow experience with core ITSM modules (change, incident, problem and knowledge), Notify/On-call Scheduling, Release Management, HR Service Management, GRC Policy and Compliance Management, and/or Performance Analytics
* ITIL or Six Sigma process improvement experience
* Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Scripting and/or workflows
* ServiceNow Administration
* ITIL Foundations
About Sabre Corporation
Sabre is a technology company that provides global travel and tourism industry solutions.