About Us: We are a Fortune 500 financial company; a leading provider of execution, risk management and advisory services, market intelligence, and clearing services across asset classes and markets around the world.
Serving more than 20,000 customers in 130 countries on five continents, we provide products and services across five market segments: commercial hedging, global payments, securities, physical commodities, and clearing and execution services. Our customers include the producers, processors and end users of virtually every major traded commodity, as well as asset managers, introducing broker-dealers, insurance companies, brokers, institutional and retail investors, commercial and investment banks, and governmental, non-governmental and charitable organizations.
Company Culture: We operate in a very dynamic and fast-paced business environment. We value versatility, creativity, and innovation provided through individual contributors and teams that come from diverse background and experiences. We believe in Agile SDLC environment with strong focus on technical excellence and continue process improvement.
We are looking for a Full-Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. The right candidate will have an excellent and recent experience on C#, WCF, Messaging (MQ vs Message Bus), Reactive Extension (RX), REST API, any Dependency Injection Framework, Entity Framework, Micro ORM (Dapper), Nuget Packages and SQL skills. Java experience is a plus. Candidate should have 3+ years of experience with AngularJS, Signal-R and Telerik Kendo UI. Must have solid experience with Visual Studio Online and Azure DevOps.
* Experience in Risk evaluation concept such as VaR, cVaR, Monte Carlo Simulation, Black Scholes, etc…
* Candidate will work alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of our opensource infrastructure for our platforms and applications
* Candidate will be part a Think Tank, designing and coding an Enterprise Risk platform
* Design and code adapters that integrate with various near real-time message queues, Redis and other subsystems
* Design and code middleware that integrates with various thin and thick clients
* Experience in performance tuning and profiling
* Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
* Maintain code integrity and organization
* Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
* Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
* Knowledge of code versioning Visual Studio Online, Git and SVN
* Practitioner in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
* Must be a TDD practitioner
* Well versed in Agile and Lean SDLC best practices
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
* Strong relationship management
Physical requirements/Working conditions:
* Climate controlled office environment
* Minimal physical requirements other than occasional light lifting of boxed materials • Dynamic, time-sensitive, trade room environment
* Travel as needed
We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of the applicant's age.
About INTL FCStone
INTL FCStone Inc. operates as a financial services company worldwide.