Cyber Security is a big deal. It's in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva is a public company (NASDAQ: IMPV) and leading provider of data and application security solutions that protect business-critical information in the cloud and on-premise. Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
Why Imperva? We have experienced the following growth and achievements
* Grew revenue 22% to $322 million in 2017
* Selling to over 5900 customers worldwide
* 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide
* Imperva's Web Application Firewall has been in the Leader's Quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 4 straight years
* Imperva Incapsula is a leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Services with the highest score in the "current offering" category
The IT Applications team is a group of developers and analysts focused on delivering high quality applications for Imperva's internal teams. We work closely with operations teams across Imperva to solve business problems in a collaborative and results-focused environment.
The Contract Salesforce Developer is responsible for building and maintaining solutions that will help Imperva to operate more efficiently and scale for growth. They will drive development projects including planning, execution, testing and roll-out. They will also troubleshoot and improve existing customization.
* Application development and administration for Salesforce - includes Force.com Apex, VisualForce, integrations, and administration
* Working with business owners and end users across Imperva to design and implement customization and enhancements
* Creating and maintaining integrations, including web services and ETL
* Opportunities to learn and grow. Our team works with many other enterprise applications and frameworks, including NetSuite, Apttus CPQ, Business Intelligence, Subscription Billing, etc.
* A bachelor's degree computer science, information technology or a related discipline or equivalent work experience
* 3 years of total experience in a software development role and at least 2 years of experience in a Salesforce development or administration role
* Experience with Apex, Java, C# or other object oriented programming language
* Knowledge of SQL or SOQL
* Knowledge of Windows & Linux environments
* Ability to design and implement business solutions based on the technologies above
* Familiarity with application development in an enterprise environment
* General knowledge of Sales, Marketing, or Support business processes
Imperva, is a leading provider of cyber security solutions that protect business-critical data and applications. The company's SecureSphere™and Incapsula™ product lines enable organizations to discover assets and vulnerabilities, protect information wherever it lives - on-premises and in the cloud - and comply with regulations. The Imperva Application Defense Center,a research team comprised of some of the world's leading experts in data and application security, continually enhance Imperva products with up-to-the minute threat intelligence, and publish reports that provide insight and guidance on the latest threats and how to mitigate them. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Imperva is a provider of data and application security solutions that protect business-critical information in the cloud and on-premises.