Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Contract Implementation Manager PSJH to our location in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Contract Implementation Manager PSJH to be accountable for development and execution of project plans that drive conversion to functionally equivalent and cost effective clinical and non-clinical goods and services. Provides support and acts as a point of escalation for any issues identified. Works closely with key stakeholders (REH, Ministries, and Suppliers) to provide leadership, drive change, and manage timelines effectively.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
* Works closely with Strategic Sourcing to review and understand contract scope, terms, targeted stakeholders and potential barriers.
* Develops comprehensive implementation plans with key stakeholders. Such plan may include: prioritization, stakeholder roles, schedules, risk planning, resources, and key contact information needed to successfully implement the contract.
* Effectively applies project management and facilitation methodologies to ensure all implementation projects are rolled out according to timeline.
* Schedule and lead appropriate calls and meetings with key stakeholders and facilitates all communication from start to end of conversion and tracks implementation to 100% completion.
* Works with Sourcing, Procurement, and Logistics/Operations to validate inventory (distribution, consignment, direct, etc.) strategies. Ensure the correct product in adequate quantities for all PSJH is brought into inventory based on project timelines.
* Documents/communicates all phases of the implementation process.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Health Care, Business, Supply Chain Management or equivalent education/experience.
* 5 years' experience in Health Care operations.
* Ability to analyze information gathered by investigation, and report findings and recommendations.
* Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations; live, via online or virtual mediums.
* Ability to effectively build relationships with customers, executive management, and other stakeholders through positive interaction and problem identification and resolution.
* Demonstrates a high level of accuracy, even under pressure.
* Ability to prioritize responsibilities and to organize workload to ensure that timeframes are met and the work is successfully completed within deadlines.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tool.
About the department you will serve.
Supply Chain Management supports the transformation of quality and affordable care by delivering excellence through a system wide, integrated supply chain that provides strategic leadership and services to customers and caregivers. This team is proud to be the service that fills the caring hands that heal patients.