Passion. Creativity. Integrity. Teamwork. Ambition. Innovation. These are the qualities that have made Wilson Sporting Goods Co. the number one sports equipment brand in the world. And these are the qualities that our global team embodies every day as we pursue one shared bold mission: to ignite the true potential in every athlete.
We know that great people are what makes our brand great. We know that teams who bring a variety of skill sets, experiences and perspectives to challenge the status quo and create game-changing product means we are doing right by the athletes and coaches we serve. And that's why we work with each member of our team to help them dream, discover, grow and realize their own full potential.
Evolving the sports world and being the best partner for players is no small task. We are continually looking to add hard-working, ambitious, team-first individuals who desire to make a difference -and who love to help others win. Join us.
What You'll Do
In response to our growing business needs, we are excited to announce the creation of a new position: Drupal Front End UI UX Developer. This position is responsible for supporting our portfolio of US based sports brand websites (wilson.com, louisvilleslugger.com, demarini.com, evoshield.com, atecsports.com, luxilon.com). You will be working in Wilson Sporting Goods' Global Headquarters in Chicago as a member of our expanding E-Commerce and Digital Marketing team.
As a developer you will:
* Perform front end page development on the Drupal CMS for Wilson's global websites
* Lead UX wire framing sessions prior to new page visual design
* Work in parallel with Creative Services team to ensure designs are complaint with UX principles and executable within Drupal
* Design Drupal content types for persisting scalable, maintainable and localizable site content
* Ideate and implement reusable Drupal templates in conjunction with Wilson's marketing and creative teams
* Develop new Drupal features supporting marketing and e-commerce initiatives
* Ensure all site pages are cross browser and mobile / desktop compliant
* Develop custom microsites/pages based on marketing and creative needs
* Write HTML compliant with the Foundation front-end framework
* Update and compile SASS styles into CSS
* Code presentation logic into HTML files
* Commit code to GIT version control system
What We're Looking For
Other qualifications include:
* Experience theming Drupal 7 websites
* Demonstrates an ongoing and sustained professional commitment to meet the expectations of customers
* Experience and expertise which enable effective collaboration with internal/external development partners
* Excellent team worker and comfortable with a matrix organization
* Very good communication skills
* Ability to work autonomously as well as in a group setting
* Proficiency in the PHP eco-system
Wilson Sporting Goods Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.