Nintendo Technology Development
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo Technology Development, based in Redmond, Washington, creates future hardware/software technology and researches North American-based technologies.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
* We seek a talented data scientist to help develop digital marketing solutions for Nintendo. This role focuses on developing algorithms and data pipelines for recommender systems, and for personalized content delivery using machine learning based techniques.
* Develop statistical algorithms for large data sets
* Apply machine learning and recommendation systems techniques for digital marketing use-cases
* Design A/B testing experiments, and do end-to-end data analysis
* Effectively communicate with other teams, and tell stories with data
* Collaborate with other engineering and business teams to support project needs
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
* Experience with statistical analysis and algorithm development, data mining, and machine learning
* Experience with Python/R and SQL
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Masters degree in a relevant field
* 3 years of relevant work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.