Qualis Corporation is seeking Senior Contract Analysts to support the Project Manager Terrestrial Sensors, Product Manager (PM) Force Protection System (FPS). PM FPS develops, fields, and sustains persistent surveillance systems that enhance intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance, target acquisition, force protection, and physical security capabilities, enabling rapid situational understanding and integrated operations for United States (US) Warfighters in the US Central Command (CENTCOM), Pacific Command (PACOM), Africa Command (AFRICOM), European Command (EUCOM) Areas of Responsibility (AORs) and other locations, as required.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
* Assists with the development of strategies, planning, coordination, implementation, and execution of Enterprise initiatives.
* Supports the Government contract leads and represents the organization in external teams and forums focused on emerging contracts and related initiatives.
* Assists with the development of contracts and related policies, procedures, and guidelines.
* Provides expert programmatic and contracting advice/guidance to Senior-level leadership in order to structure, tailor, plan, and execute the contracts program.
* Develops Statements of Work (SOWs) for all functional areas, to include efforts related to systems engineering, design, fielding, logistics, and non-material solutions.
* Reviews SOWs for format and content, ensuring that they adhere to Federal regulations and applicable contracts.
* Assists in the development and management of Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans (QASPs).
* Supports the COR in the following capacity:
* Maintains a database of task orders, deliverables, and performance documentation.
* Develops and maintains contract documentation (i.e., SOWs, task orders, and deliverables).
* Develops and maintains contractor performance documentation.
* Manage Prime contractor travel requirements (e.g., Synchronized Pre-deployment and Operational Tracker (SPOT), Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA), etc.)
* Develops program acquisition document (i.e., acquisition plans, Acquisition Program Baselines (APBs), and other program-related documentation), as required.
* Perform special projects within the contracts office, as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Bachelor Degree - Business or Accounting
* A minimum twelve (12) years experience managing government programs is required of which one (1) year must be supervisory.
* Four (4) additional years of related experience will substitute for bachelors degree.
* Active Secret Security Clearance required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled and a Participant in E-Verify