First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Work as a part of a growing, dynamic technology delivery team to build and integrate multiple technologies and processes. Assist business and technical teams in transition of portfolio programs to agile methodology.
This Scrum Master will effectively lead communication and documentation of business and technical information in line with agile processes and procedures. Partner with Business Technology Partners in order to gain confidence and acceptance within the teams. They will need to understand business vision/product roadmap and map technology integrations as appropriate.
What you'll do as a Scrum Master:
Act as trusted liaison and participate in defining solutions to solve complex, multi-disciplinary business problems with long-term implications. Recommend competitive solutions to improve business decision-making with a focus on the core, development systems and integrations, enterprise infrastructure, technology strategies, and standards.
Draft, document and obtain sign off for all required PMO artifacts. Perform regular risk assessments and communicate results to project team. Work to remediate all issues and barriers to progress. Manage the project change control and release processes in accordance with PMO, enterprise, and department-level standards.
Manage third party contributions to the project as appropriate and manage communication as such.
What skills you will use:
* Significant (7+ years) working as a Technical Project Manager, preferably in financial institutions. Experience working in start-up environments is a plus.
* Demonstrable experience with agile environments and certification as Scrum Master.
* Understanding of middleware and micro-services, Information Security, problem, incident and release management, and facilitating product handover to DevOps.
* Experience working on projects involving the deployment of public-facing digital applications.
* Solid understanding of data flow and movement, and coordination of point-to-point workflows.
* Demonstrable and significant evidence of holding various IT related roles that evidence progression through the IT career path.
* Show clear evidence of technical project management experience within a complex and changing/growing technology environment.
* Experience holding technician/programmer/engineer-level roles within complex multi-platform environments is very helpful.
* Able to operate calmly in a high pressure environment, and work accurately with attention to detail.
* Able to prioritize and work on multiple tasks at any one time.
* Able to troubleshoot and solve problems in a highly customer-focused service-based environment.
* Able to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.