University of Colorado | CU Denver
Office of the Registrar
Content Services Business and System Analyst
Position #300321 - Requisition #16300
* Applications are accepted electronically ONLY at www.cu.edu/cu-careers *
The University of Colorado Denver l Anschutz Medical Campus seeks individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and working environment. We value the ability to engage effectively with students, faculty and staff of diverse backgrounds.
The Office of the Registrar has an opening for a full-time University Staff (unclassified) Content Services Business and System Analyst position at the downtown Denver campus.
The Office of the Registrar at The University of Colorado Denver Campus is student-centered and intensely focused on the integrity, accuracy and security of academic records. The person hired as Content Services Business and System Analyst will share our passion for delivering quality enrollment and support services to our students and our university through collaboration and the integration of technology. The Office of the Registrar is a leader in the efforts to grow campus enrollment and staff members have the opportunity to be change agents in that effort. We are a welcoming community focused on student success and enhancing our services
As Colorado's only public urban research university, the University of Colorado Denver educates a diverse student body through quality academics, ambitious research and creative work, and civic engagement in the city we call home. CU Denver educates more than 15,000 undergraduate and graduate students, and with easy access to the state's cultural, business and civic hub, our students benefit from immersive classroom and real-world experiences, supplemented by unparalleled internship and networking opportunities. As the most diverse research university in Colorado, our campus attracts top students and offers over more than 100 highly rated degree programs through eight schools and colleges, as well as more than 30 online degree programs. Home to over 40 research centers and institutes, CU Denver receives more than $25 million in sponsored research awards annually, allowing us to generate knowledge and create solutions to society's most complex problems. Read CU Denver Quick Facts here.
This role performs in-depth business analysis, evaluating key processes and determining best applications of IT services and systems to better automate them. In doing so, this position will elicit customer requirements, analyze business and technical processes, provide technical support and guidance, and facilitate problem identification and solutions. Specifically, this position researches, designs, develops, tests and implements document management solutions in OnBase, DocuSign, and other related technologies. This position may also be responsible for determining security access role assignment in various student data systems.
This description is a summary only and is describing the general level of work being performed, it is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties of this position may change from time to time and/or based on business need. We reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor and/or hiring authority.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will be responsible for travel expenses related to the interview process and any relocation expenses, if applicable.
Salary and Benefits:
The hiring range for this position has been established at $58,636 to $65,000 and is commensurate with skills and experience.
Your total compensation goes beyond the number on your paycheck. The University of Colorado provides generous leave, health plans and retirement contributions that add to your bottom line.
Total Compensation Calculator: https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/total-compensation
* A bachelor's degree in computer science, management/computer information systems, computer engineering, information technology, or a directly related field from an accredited institution
Substitution: A combination of education and related technical/paraprofessional experience may be substituted for the bachelor's degree on a year for year basis.
* 2 years of professional level experience to include configuring and supporting Electronic Document Management Systems and architecting and configuring forms and workflow or work of a related nature.
* OnBase certifications:
* OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA)
* OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator (OCWA)
* DocuSign system administration experience including working with Templates and PowerForms
* Competency in documenting solutions for both technical and functional audiences
* Successful experience troubleshooting complex issues
* Experience in writing and executing scripts in Microsoft PowerShell
* Experience working with APIs (REST/JSON)
* ITIL certification
* Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels throughout the institution.
* Outstanding customer service skills.
* Demonstrated commitment and leadership ability to advance diversity and inclusion.
* Demonstrated ability to work as a key contributor to multiple teams (both project and operational)
* Energy and initiative in solving problems
* The determination to follow all possible avenues to get the job done
* Adaptable, willing to undertake a variety of tasks
* Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required
* Ability to lead innovative change
* Experience identifying problems, proposing solutions and a willingness to take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear hand-off
* A positive, can-do approach to work; demonstrated perseverance
Diversity and Equity:
Please click here for information on disability accommodations: http://www.ucdenver.edu/about/departments/HR/jobs/Pages/JobsatCUDenver.aspx
The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is committed to recruiting and supporting a diverse student body, faculty and administrative staff. The university strives to promote a culture of inclusiveness, respect, communication and understanding. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.
The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees.