Digital Authority Partners is a digital consulting agency that delivers next-generation transformation strategies to clients. Blending bold, data-driven insights and innovative problem solving, we help companies reimagine their business through solutions in emerging technologies, voice, web & mobile development, analytics and marketing.
We're looking for a methodical, strategic Content & SEO Project Manager to help our clients meet their SEO objectives and support the agency's marketing efforts.
This will be a full-time position, located in the Chicago Loop.
* Manage multiple writers to ensure on-time delivery of content (white papers, long form articles, syndicated content, etc.)
* Ensure writers adhere to agency best practices for SEO
* Project management, including updating our PM tool, Asana, to keep it up-to-date
* Communicate with owners of multiple online platforms to ensure content has been placed and that we secure a do-follow backlink; find new outlets as well
* Track keywords results for content week-over-week
* Track and manage content placement & keyword rankings, so we have one master source of reference
* Report weekly status updates to management
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Experience with SEO tools; Ahrefs, SEM Rush, Moz, UberSuggest, etc.
* Knowledgeable about SEO best practices
* Extremely detail-oriented, with an editor's eye
* Highly organized & methodical
* Able to juggle multiple competing priorities.
* Good communicator (majority of writer work/communication is remote) and knows when to escalate issues to management
* Strategic thinker. For example, know which additional backlinks can be added to articles, to help further support our clients.
* 2+ years prior project management experience
Digital Authority Partners offers 100% employer paid medical insurance, 4% 401k matching, and unlimited vacation, among other perks.