Do you enjoy developing and delivering training? Do you thrive helping others learn and grow by using data and sharing best practices that improve the customer experience? Can you create, implement, and evangelize guidelines for vast amounts of content under fast-paced, ambiguous circumstances? Amazon's HR Global Content team is looking for a Content Quality and Training Lead to build and launch a program for our content, which includes self-service online articles, standard operating procedure (SOP) documents, policies, templates, and other worldwide content.
The HR Global Content Team owns the Human Resources self-service strategy and ensures a consistent global user experience for all Amazon employees. We are a fun and diverse team with members in several different countries. We help to enable employee self-sufficiency by providing simple, intuitive tools with personalized content that can be accessed anywhere, by any device. Our goal is to empower employees to find answers to their questions, with additional support from Amazon's Employee Resource Center (ERC) to answer specialized questions through a variety of contact channels designed to meet the preferences of our employees. We use a variety of data sources to better understand customer needs and partner with global shared service teams to design self-service solutions that leverage digital technologies (e.g., social, mobile, cloud, and analytics) to help HR create a world-class experience for employees.
This role will be located in Seattle. The ideal candidate will:
* Use a combination of data analysis, user research, benchmarking, and audits to develop and implement a content quality program.
* Establish formal quality assurance processes, ensuring that the team uses company and industry accepted best practices to set and meet quality goals.
* Use superior writing skills and attention to detail to create, implement, and evangelize content standards that reflect the voice of Amazon and HR.
* Innovate to reduce quality defects and continuously improve quality to our customers.
* Collaborate with partner teams across HR to ensure that standards support customer needs.
* Lead, train, and inspire team members to follow standards, cultivate strong writing and editing judgment, and deliver their best work.
* Create and maintain team documentation and training materials that are clear, concise, visually appealing, and user focused.
* Deliver in-person and virtual training sessions to newly hired team members.
* Continuously review content and work across the team to ensure consistency, accuracy, clarity, and adherence to quality standards.
* Document quality issues and provide ongoing reporting, feedback, and education to the team.
* Work with technical teams to identify, test, and implement process and tool improvements that will help support quality goals.
* Be able to work across numerous business models and create certainty out of ambiguity.
* Use sound business judgment to make quick decisions under pressure in uncertain circumstances, balancing advocacy with a need for action.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.