Electronic Arts (Ea)
Requisition Number: 155250
Position Title: Web Producer II
Content Manager II
The EAX Digital Publishing team has an opportunity for a Content Manager II. This position will be primarily accountable for supporting and optimizing the company's digital publishing pipeline, live services, and site management associated with maintaining EA's player destinations, web presence, and digital storefronts. This includes collaborating with direct partners to manage and shape key content, product, and project releases, executing on design layout, addressing live site issues impacting player experience, and defining, tracking, and reporting key performance metrics and improvement opportunities for the Digital Publishing team. Secondary responsibilities include partnering with other key functional teams such as development teams for digital content, franchise web, merchandising initiatives, and key EAX business programs - EA Access and Origin Access. As part of The EAX Digital Publishing team, you play a key part in making the Player experience for EA.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage workload priorities across multiple work streams, including game development support, content publishing, merchandising, business programs, and site management
* Build out a framework and process approach to plan, prioritize, and mitigate risk for workload releases
* Manage content configurations that support programs related to the player experience, EA digital store, and/or subscriptions models to ensure partner and business initiatives are met successfully
* Manage relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver on key deliverable dates and service
* Define and report on key performance indicators
* Support player engagement and content initiatives through publishing content for EA's player portals including regional and localized requirements
* Support merchandising initiatives and promotional events on the digital store
* Set up and manage publishing processes to distribute content updates, offer incentives, and other ad hoc communications to customers or stakeholders
* Support pricing updates, product adjustments, content releases, and related activities for EA's player network, including updates requested by franchise or territory leads
* Identify and bring to action opportunities for process and operations optimization
* 1-2 years experience in leading medium scale projects from scope definition to material deliverables and key milestones
* 4-year college graduate with a background in business or technical field OR 2-5 years of professional experience in the e-Commerce, digital content management, web publishing, digital operations, or related domain space
* Excellent organizational and project management skills to deliver on goals across multiple domains
* Ability to take concepts and tactical goals and use them as drivers to evolve how workload is defined and executed
* Demonstrated personal and leadership management skills such as setting priorities, managing time, decision making, multitasking, and mentoring/directing others
* Effective written and oral communications skills and a team-oriented work ethic
* Hands-on experience working with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or similar content management system desired
* Must have effective and proficient computer skills, including high proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Google Docs, project and workload management applications, and top tier web browsers
* Experience with web merchandising software and/or content management systems (CMS)
* Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other web technologies
* Experience in using Microsoft Windows and Windows applications as a power user
* Comfort and familiarity with current subscription and e-Commerce user/buyer feature sets available on major web storefronts (e.g. Netflix, Amazon, Walmart, iTunes, etc.)
* Problem-solver: A self-starter who asks questions and seeks out answers, finds and leverages resources to get the job done.
* Collaborative: Able to partner and champion effectively with both local and global partners.
* Systems thinker: Understands how technology, design, and processes interact to create products, tools, and approaches to executing work.
* Champion: Proven ability to follow standardized documentation and processes but able to identify opportunities to drive innovation and improvements forward.
* Detail-oriented: Meticulous attention to detail.
* Organized: Can manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, focus effort based on priorities, and deliver results with a steady consistent approach.
* Change agent: Comfortable in an evolving startup environment and embraces change with enthusiasm and focus.
* Gamer: Interest in video gaming and or digital/social gaming industry a plus.
Community / Marketing Title: Content Manager II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-04-15 15:30:42.09
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location: Redwood City
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US
About Electronic Arts (Ea)
Electronic Arts is a company that develops, markets, publishes, and distributes games, content, and services for game consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, and tablets.