The Contact Systems Analyst is responsible for implementing and maintaining contact strategies set for each of the participating SBUs, Schools, Campuses and Departments. Responsible for working with CEC's contact systems, including but not limited to: Avaya Proactive Contact 5.x, Noble OnQ 3.x, Noble Call Tech, Avaya IVR, Avaya Interaction Center and maintaining to strict Service Level Agreements to ensure the objectives of each of the Contact Centers (Admissions for AIU Online, CTU Online, and select ground campuses along with various shared service groups including, but not limited to, Collections, Financial Aid, Loan Management, Student Management, Student Services) are achievable.
Responsible for real time monitoring of all outbound contact campaigns to monitor agent performance and maximizing campaign results and agent productivity. Also responsible for maintaining strict FCC mandated service levels for outbound dials and FCC/FTC mandated laws and regulations surrounding outbound telephony including, but not limited to, strict compliance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act(TCPA).
* Implement, manage and maintain daily operation of the contact campaigns, IVR, Call Tech, OnQ, and other systems as required while maintaining a broad range of hours of operations which typically are; Sunday 10am-9pm, Monday thru Thursday 7am-9pm, & Friday 7am-6pm, Saturday 7am-6pm, including most CEC holidays. * Maintain strict compliance with FCC mandated service levels on outbound contact campaigns by monitoring and tracking data on an active real time, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis by campus or brand platform for all dials placed each year by the contact systems. * Build and maintain all daily campaigns based on business rules & strategic dialing attributes in systems including, but not limited to, Avaya Proactive Contact, Noble Call Tech and Noble OnQ systems. * Build, model and maintain extraction strategies and Call Selection Lists(CSL's) in Noble OnQ and Noble Call Tech based on projected inquiry volumes, projected staffing levels and hours of operations or legally mandated calling restrictions based upon state licensing requirements. * Responsible for building and operating dialing campaigns to appropriately contact 300,000 to 400,000 new inquiries each month to optimize transfer levels to Admissions. * Create, maintain and analyze reports on an intra-day/hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis to monitor performance of strategies and health of systems including, but not limited to, Avaya Proactive Contact, Noble CallTech and Noble OnQ. * Monitor key performance indicators in real time to access performance of associated systems including, but not limited to, Avaya Proactive Contact, Noble Call Tech, Noble OnQ, CEC lead delivery systems, phone line/switch health. * Monitor all agents/staff logged into contact systems to assure staff logged into appropriate campaigns for each department group and to maximize utilization of agent productivity while logged into campaigns. * Create and communicate daily campaign strategy. * Report all issues pertaining to the contact systems' functionality to the Director of Contact Operations and Admissions Systems. * Proactively communicate and engage with support resources both internally within CEC Information Technology and Telecom groups along with working external support engineers from systems vendors including Avaya, Noble Systems, etc. * Maintain a positive and professional demeanor towards all internal and external customers. * Proactively partner with staff in Admissions Operations including Work Force Management and Inquiry Response Center groups to manage daily campaigns and strategies and collectively collaborate to achieve and maintain departmental and customer service level goals and agreements. * Use discretionary judgment in proposing and implementing alternative strategies while working with both technical and non-technical staff members. * Proactively look for more streamlined processes in applications/process. * Maintain department Standard Operating Procedures document with regular updates and reviews * Maintain department history and event logs of system changes, system outages, upgrades, or other significant factors that impacted contact systems production or availability. * Maintain department dialing history database of all outbound dials and associated data points to be made available upon request for time sensitive internal investigations for the CEC corporate legal department, CEC corporate compliance department, SBU Director of Regulatory Operations, etc. * Maintain and migrate historical reporting, department information SOP's, etc to department Sharepoint site and department SQL environment. * Partner with internal and external support resources when implementing patches or systems upgrades, including development of test plan documents, implementing test campaigns, analysis of test results and implementation of changes into production strategies, environments and associated systems. * Other duties as assigned.
* Experience with Microsoft Office products (including Excel, Word, Outlook) * Experience with Microsoft Access or other database systems (Microsoft SQL, Oracle, etc.) * Experience with dialing and outbound contact systems * Efficient work style and sense of urgency * Strategic thinking and problem solving abilities * Strong organization and interpersonal skills * Strong communication skills including written and verbal
* High School diploma or its equivalent required
* Previous experience with analytic responsibilities or previous experience with dialing systems and associated outbound contact systems
* Bachelor's Degree from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (or international equivalent) preferred * Previous experience with running outbound/inbound contact and dialing systems and associated systems * Database skills/SQL
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.