Amazon strives to be earth's most customer-centric company, where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. To expand the selection of products available to customers, Amazon engages with sellers who offer their catalog of products on Amazons' global ecommerce platforms.
The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and sellers. We obsess over providing world class support, technical assistance and account management services to our global partners. We strive to predict the seller's needs, create innovative self-help tools and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers and grow their businesses. Seller Support at Amazon provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across extensive worldwide locations.
Amazon uses various state of the art enterprise grade tools that enables seamless customer experience to help our sellers. This includes a contact routing multimedia platform capable of intelligent routing. A comprehensive CRM system integrated to the seller portal and a versatile data management and decision support system making it an apt and comprehensive platform that is capable of supporting Amazons massive growth trajectory.
The international contact routing group within Amazon Seller Support is a group that continuously strives for excellence in connecting customers (sellers) to our seller support associates. The high-level goal of this team is to
* Act as a vehicle of continuous transformation to what is existing today and to maintain leading edge in the area of contact routing.
* Continuously monitor analytics generated by systems. Use this effectively to identify avenues for change.
* Drive transformation in technology and processes in a project framework.
* Support new business unit establishment / expansion in project mode.
* Investigate trends, hypothesis and gaps using data and other forensic evidences and build transformation plan in agile fashion.
* Help business and resolver groups with expertise, wisdom and deep troubleshooting experience when required.
* Provide continuous management consulting flavor to business.
* Be a trusted advisor to technical as well as business decision makers.
Does coordinating resources and priorities across teams, countries and cultures sound exciting to you? If so, we're looking for a System Analyst for driving resolutions and improving customer experience in seller support contact routing ecosystem and process improvements in technology backbone supporting business.
The System Analyst will be the most important link between business, technology & others (viz. third party) contributors and focal point of all concerns raised with the single goal of quick resolution, deep dives, root cause analysis, process improvement and stakeholder management being executed to improve seller support contact routing. In a complex cross platform environment, with stakeholders spread thin across priorities, it's important to be the focal figure to drive resolutions and prevent issues from happening. It's important that we constantly measure and monitor progress and communicate well across the eco system based on an agreed communication rhythm so there is not a single moment for important stakeholders to lose sight from the larger goals.
This role will be responsible for:
* Point of Contact for all routing related concerns.
* Driving resolution across multiple time zones.
* Participate in development and framing of long-term transformation strategy
* Breakdown issues and drive investigation / discussions to ensure they are resolved and do not occur again.
* Interacting with stakeholders at multiple levels facilitating dynamic collaboration with the business, and technical teams to define and deliver solutions.
* Preparing and presenting regular program updates to Senior Leadership team & other steering committee members.
* Identifying and analyzing data to isolate issues, test solutions and prioritize competing program opportunities.
* Partnering with operations and Tech teams to identify, scope, and solutions for unique challenges faced post the launch of business initiatives.
* Anticipating bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
* Remaining flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the customer success firmly as the focus.
* Are you natural LEADER passionate about the customer experience? Have the will to deal with business pressure? Do you love being decisive? We would love to meet you.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company.