What you'll be doing...
The Contact Center IVR Application Developer is responsible for designing, developing, building and testing routing scripts in a contact center application developed by NICE inContact on behalf of our customers. Activities involve designing and building business rules needed to successfully configure ACD, IVR, and multimedia routing for customers' contact centers.
This involves working with the customer's designated telecom/contact center specialists to gather requirements of the new solution and develop and configure the contact center application to meet those requirements. The development can span various media types (phone, e-mail, chat, web call back, etc.) and can require integration into a customer provided CRM system or database, such as SalesForce.com, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
* Gather Customer Routing/Call Flow Requirements
* Document Detail Summaries of Requirement Gathering Sessions
* Work Jointly with Project Team to Finalize and Document Customer Final Requirements
* Design & Develop Application Routing Flow & Customer User Experience
* Develop & Execute Application Test Plan
* Assist in the Development of Customer Hand-off Documents
* Provide Support for Production Cutovers & Monitoring Periods
* Analyze and Assess Application Change Requests
* Support Internal Employee Commitments
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of experience.
* Three or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience in technical aspects in the telecom and contact center industries.
* Experience in Microsoft software applications: Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint & Project.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Three years' experience in developing cloud contact center applications (NICE in Contact experience).
* Knowledge in the telecom industry with emphasis on toll free routing, VoIP and ACD/IVR functionality.
* Technical abilities involving IVR/ACD, CRM Integration, and Web Services development.
* Willingness to work with a team and take direction from non-management personnel.
* Must be a team player with ability to develop multiple customer applications at one time.
* Ability to coordinate, communicate, and execute application delivery in time intensive timeframes.
* Detail oriented with ability to interpret the big picture.
* Anticipate potential project road blocks and identify alternatives in an independent and efficient manner.
* Excellent in leading external customers through critical tasks and deadlines.
* Willingness to work aggressively until the project goal is achieved.
* Willingness to travel.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.