Adobe Consulting brings teams, expertise, and leadership to our customers that help them leverage the necessary technologies to optimize and deliver the best experience to their customers across all of their marketing touchpoints. Customers hire Adobe Consulting to drive the strategy, roadmap, end-to-end architecture, use case integration and deployment, and execution of projects and programs that drive business results.
As part of the Consulting organization, the Technology Consulting Team leads customers to create a digital vision, integrated technology strategy, and architectural roadmap focused on bringing our customer's core use cases to life across complex multi-solution engagements. The Team ensures implementations of Adobe Solutions meet customer business objectives, provides digital marketing expertise, offers the strongest Experience Cloud solution-level knowledge and experience, and leads out on complex, multi-solution engagements.
You will set a high standard for excellence in professional services, and lead your team in continual improvements. A critical responsibility is to drive strategic growth for Adobe Consulting through dissemination of thought leadership and expansion of service offerings and innovating in areas of growth and opportunity. You will recruit and develop a team of best in class consultants and manage performance against financial targets, and contribute to client success and satisfaction through direct client engagement and relationships. Successfully fulfilling the responsibilities of this role requires working at multiple levels within Adobe, Customer, and Partner organizations to own successful outcomes.
What you'll do
* Develop an end-to-end Adobe Cloud Platform consulting practice complete with a team of technology consulting experts that will work with customers and deliver on high profile Adobe Cloud Platform consulting engagements, engagement model, enabled team members onshore and offshore, standards and best practices, and industry leading innovation capability
* Inform the creation of compelling and innovative service offerings centered around Adobe Cloud Platform that leverage a blend of onshore, offshore, and partner expertise for optimal impact
* Manage and create a strategy and framework for knowledge creation for the Adobe Cloud Platform consulting practice and align experts to topics for IP creation
* Cultivate and maintain strong executive relationships with key client stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction.
* Provide expert input to client proposals and contracts to ensure commitments and expectations are well defined and managed
* Manage team performance to meet and exceed targets for revenue, margin, and growth
* Proactively foster collaboration with Engineering and Product Management to facilitate knowledge exchange and provide critical field feedback Adobe Data Platform and use case strategy and development
* Develop and drive strategic initiatives across Consulting teams
* Oversee timely and accurate completion of team operational functions including time entry, expense management, revenue forecasting, and reporting
* Grow consulting revenue and client impact through direct leadership on customer engagements (that may involve multiple project teams from Adobe, Customer or Partner organizations)
* Cultivate and maintain strong executive relationships with key client stakeholders to ensure customer success.
* Lead and inspire team with positivity and optimism, creating a culture of high expectations and achievement
What you need to succeed
* 3+ years' experience as a Consulting Manager in a services organization
* 5+ years' experience as a client-facing consultant, including delivering enterprise-scale technology solutions
* Experience leading consulting teams with demonstrable thought leadership in the following types of projects:
* Cloud-based data warehousing and data lake implementations
* Machine learning and AI implementations
* Application integration
* Data architecture and modeling
* Realtime data streaming and processing
* Experience building out new teams and helping organization through transformative change
* Experience developing reusable practices and methodologies
* Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills, including executive communications
* Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.
* Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
* Ability to collaborate effectively with teammates and clients
* Professional demeanor, ability to interact with and lead diverse teams throughout Adobe, and communicating with client managers, directors, and VPs including CMOs and CXOs
* Superb organizational skills to lead cross-functional teams
* Exceptional team building and team management skills, with proven experience managing virtual teams.
* Ability to manage in an environment of uncertainty, ambiguity and complexity with diverse stakeholders.
* Willingness to travel up to 30%
* Experience leading 10+ consulting delivery data scientists with a preference of the team consisting of 3+ with Masters or PHDs.
* MBA or Master's Degree in related discipline - Focus on AI/ML or Big data preferred
* Understanding of 3-tier computability (Persistence, middle-tier and UI)
* Experience in data persistence architectures and modeling techniques in real-world scenarios.
* Experience managing a profit center or cost center
* 2 to 3 years of Program Management experience
* Experience as Consulting Manager in a large consulting organization
* Proven experience managing off-shore teams.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.