Arc Aspicio has an opportunity for a Consulting Mission Outreach and SharePoint Associate to work with government stakeholders to define user requirements, design/develop solutions, and drive operational use of SharePoint. This role supports homeland security, law enforcement, and emergency management users and is located in Washington, DC with some local/national travel.
Candidates are responsible for the roll-out and establishment of secure information portals that facilitate information sharing between state, local, and Federal partners. They serve as information sharing subject matter experts and relationship managers for a Department of Homeland Security program. They have a passion for homeland security and a desire to make an impact on mission-critical projects.
This position is located in the Washington, DC area with some local/national travel.
* Minimum of 1-2 years of hands-on experience developing SharePoint solutions, preferably with Government clients
* SharePoint experience should including configuring web parts, workflow development, permissions, working with content types and document libraries, and SharePoint designer
* SharePoint site configuration experience
* Experience troubleshooting SharePoint issues
* Knowledge of homeland security or law enforcement mission areas a plus
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
* Willingness to travel locally and throughout the US
* Experience in technology and/or stakeholder outreach, in operation centers, law enforcement, or emergency management
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to present to stakeholders
* Outstanding presentation and facilitation skills
* Critical Skills: Entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, excellent problem-solving skills, and interest in working in a fast-growth consulting firm, not just working on one project
* Education: Minimum Bachelor's Degree
* Clearance: US Citizenship required / Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
Our recruiting process is very competitive. Therefore, we ask that you submit a brief, tailored cover letter to tell us what you are looking for in a company and why you would be a great fit for a consulting firm. We focus on your previous work experience and problem-solving ability and may ask that you help set up brief calls for us with two key references that you have worked with before.
Arc Aspicio is an innovative strategy, management, and technology consulting firm that helps clients solve their most difficult challenges. In 2016, Consulting Magazine recognized Arc Aspicio as one of the Fastest Growing Firms in the country. In 2018, CEO Report named Arc Aspicio as a Corporate Culture Award Winner. Follow us on Twitter! @arcaspicio or learn more at www.arcaspicio.com
Arc Aspicio is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and safe workplace and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As a growing consulting and solutions firm focused on innovation, we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V
Follow us on Twitter! @arcaspicio or learn more at www.arcaspicio.com.
About Arc Aspicio
Arc Aspicio is a management consulting and information technology company that focuses on homeland security and intelligence.