Infosys - MFGDCG - Consultant - Business Consultant, Business Modelling, BRD, SQL Server, Power BI, Tableau
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients' digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world's largest enterprises' digital transformations
As a Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Redmond, WA. This position may require 10% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
At least 4 years of IT experience
* 5 years of experience Finance Domain as a Business Consultant or Business Analyst
* 3+ years of hands on experience in Data Base technologies like SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
* 2+ years of hands on experience in BI / Data Visualization technologies like Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, etc.
* Experience in Business Process definition, Risk Analysis, Use case Analysis, Data Analysis, Reporting Analysis, Business Modelling, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis
* Excellent documentation skills in the following areas:Process Modelling, System Interaction diagrams, Business Requirements Documentation, System Requirements Documentation
* Strong understanding and hands on experience in Agile, Waterfall methodology
* Experience in developing Rapid Prototypes and UI
* Experience of leading Knowledge transitions, defining business requirements, system requirements, requirements traceability and working across all stages of software development lifecycle
* Strong Business acumen to understand the business context, work with ambiguous problem statements, quickly understand business goals and work with users to define business requirements
* Experience in working in Hi-Tech industry / domain
* Experience in driving meetings/workshops with senior client executives, business leads & cross functional stakeholders and articulate project documents lucidly
* Experience of working in geographically distributed teams. Should be able to on-board, coach and counsel Project teams assigned to the program
* Experience of handling diverse IT projects such as Application Maintenance, Application Development, Business Consulting, and Portfolio Rationalization would be desirable
* Possesses Technical knowledge to understand and appreciate the technical solution and take part in technical discussions
* Strong presentation skills and ability to confidently drive presentations with executives and senior management. Experience in executive communication and interacting with technical teams and/or third party vendors for development and maintenance efforts
* Experience of writing functional test cases and experience in System testing and User Acceptance testing
* High attention to detail and ability to work on multiple items simultaneously and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Self-starter and gets things done without much supervision or support. Comfortable in working with ambiguity
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin