Dupont Fabros Technology
POSITION: Consultant, Senior Oracle Cloud Architect
The role is the lead technical architect our Quote to Report business transformation program. The individual in this role will oversee the technical work of our implementation providers and internal team members, ensuring the technical and configuration work meets the business requirements and is delivered on time and within budget. Key responsibilities include overseeing and managing systems analysis, enterprise-level software architecture/design, creation of software solutions, integrations/services, coding, testing, and implementation of application and data integrations. The candidate is/will:
* Research the latest technologies, develop and enforce standards and best practices, and play a key role in the technical development/implementation of the Quote to Report solution
* Responsible for assisting with the definition, design, development, integration, testing and support of reliable and reusable business application solutions that address ERP and related application needs
* Utilize and develop organizational best practices throughout the project lifecycle to deliver systems/applications that meet business and technical requirements.
* Provide expert knowledge of software development, its methodologies, and documentation including requirements analysis, architecture design, project plans, status reporting, process flow diagrams, functional requirements, SOW's, GAP analysis, test plans, training materials, and other items as needed to ensure the success of the program
* Should have a very good understanding of all technical capabilities of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS from an extensions, Integration and reporting perspective and be able to articulate complex technical solutions involving these limited features
* Be able to run discovery sessions with our customers, collect requirements, educate and evangelize on Oracle cloud solutions/strategies and independently develop proposals
* Should have a command on all integration patterns for SaaS (HCM, ERP and CX) involving various technologies and frameworks. This include all Integration options within PaaS, various SOA and Microsoft .NET based frameworks on-premise
* Should be familiar with all of reporting possibilities within SaaS. Should also be able to design complex reporting solutions involving various PaaS components
* Have a very sound understanding of Oracle Fusion Middleware, be an expert on JCS cloud. Should have the skills required to extend the capabilities and processes of SaaS on the JCS cloud using a variety of technologies and frameworks
* Expert level hands-on experience required in Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), Oracle Process Cloud Service (PCS), Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS), Oracle BPM Suite 12c/11g (including human workflow application development, user interface application development utilizing Oracle ADF, and BPMN 2.0 process modeling), or Oracle SOA Suite 12c/11g (Oracle Service Bus (OSB), BPEL, BAM)
* Core Java EE Development/Architecture
* Experience in Web Services (SOAP & REST using XML/JSON Payloads)
* Understanding of Inherent tools and technologies of SaaS Applications (FBDI, BIP, ADFDI, Services in OER, Applications Composer, BIP, etc.)
* Excellent understanding of Authentication and Authorization solutions inherent in SaaS (HCM, ERP and CX)
* skills of Oracle FMW architecture, development and administration
* Advanced knowledge of ADF development including the use of various cloud based UI templates/libraries
* Advanced knowledge of JET development. Or advanced knowledge of Java scripting frameworks such as JQuery, JQueryUI Require, Knockout
* Advanced knowledge of SOA Suite and its utility in cloud based solutions
* Knowledge of BPM Suite in design, development and architecture
* Knowledge of Oracle MAF in design, development and arch realms
* Working knowledge of various Oracle PaaS offerings including JCS, ICS, iPaaS, Process Cloud, Mobile Cloud, Document Cloud, Messaging Cloud
* Sound Understanding of Business Processes and capabilities within SaaS and across Industries/verticals/processes
* Ten (10) years or more total software development, architecture, and solution design experience
* Must have at least three (3) years of experience working in Oracle Cloud Integration Platform, Oracle BPM Suite, Oracle SOA Suite technologies, and/or WebLogic Server, OSB development
* Strong customer facing, communication, and leadership skills
* Ability to build rapport with team members and client
* Oracle Certified Cloud Infrastructure Associate
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day-above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.
About Dupont Fabros Technology
DuPont Fabros Technology is an owner, developer, operator, and manager of enterprise-class, carrier-neutral, large multi-tenant wholesale data centers.