Dupont Fabros Technology
POSITION: Consultant, Senior Oracle BSA, BI & MDM
The BSA will be responsible for interacting with business stake holders and collecting requirements to support rollout of Oracle's ERP in relation to Master Data Management, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence. The resource should be able to work with developers and guide them in completing business requirements.
* Ability to interact with business stake holders and gather requirements.
* Ability to translate business requirements correctly into technical specifications. Should be able to write ETL, report and MDM requirements.
* Ability to work with developers in explaining requirements and test code before implementing in production.
* Design and implement dashboards/reports and provide end user training for self-service BI
* Participate in the definition of best practices, standards and optimization techniques to enhance the DWH/BI/MDM solution.
* Recommend best practices in leveraging Oracle's MDM, Data Warehouse and BI technologies to meet the day-to-day business needs as well as scaling and automating for volume and growth
* Contribute to business process re-engineering, and change management
* Support the periodic release of business intelligence team updates by reviewing, testing, and validating in advance of production release and mitigating any issues found to minimize impact on the business
* 10+ years as Business Systems Analyst with expertise in Data Warehousing, ETL, Business Intelligence and Master Data Management
* A minimum of 6 years' experience in Oracle's MDM, Data Warehouse and BI products with at least 1+ years with the equivalent Cloud solutions.
* Experience in Autonomous Data Warehouse, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Analytics Cloud and Oracle ERP
* 3+ years of integrating Oracle ERP systems into a large Data Warehouse for analytics and reporting
* Proficient in SQL and ability to analyze data
* Experience testing to successfully validate data and reports, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts
* Strong business process experience and acumen
* Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal, and analytical skills is required.
* A process-oriented individual, with strong project management skills, who has the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
* An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
* Must be flexible and adaptable to changing business models.
* The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
* Relevant Oracle specialist certifications strongly preferred
* Experienced in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
* BS in Computer Science or Information Systems
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day-above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.
About Dupont Fabros Technology
DuPont Fabros Technology is an owner, developer, operator, and manager of enterprise-class, carrier-neutral, large multi-tenant wholesale data centers.