Dupont Fabros Technology
POSITION: Consultant, Senior Business Systems Analyst, Oracle Cloud ERP (Financials)
The Senior Business Systems Analyst, Oracle ERP is responsible for the Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) system and integrations..
* Take part in planning and implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP implementation project
* Assist in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, user training.
* Support the periodic release of Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) updates by Oracle by reviewing, testing, and validating in advance of production release and mitigating any issues found to minimize impact on the business
* Recommend best practices in leveraging Oracle ERP technology to meet day-to-day business needs as well as scaling and automating for volume and growth
* Lead project teams as well as share your individual subject matter expertise
* Contribute to business analysis, system design, business process re-engineering, and change management
* A minimum of 10 years of experience implementing Oracle ERP LE Structure, General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Revenue Management, Advanced Collections, Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, EBTax, Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Consolidations and Financial Reporting - EPM
* 2-3 years direct hands-on experience configuring & implementing Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) on a global scale
* Experience testing ERP application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts
* Experience with data conversions and ERP integrations (such as Salesforce, Concur, legacy Financial systems) to Oracle applications
* Strong finance business process experience and acumen
* Relevant Oracle specialist certifications strongly preferred
* A process-oriented individual, with strong project management skills, who has the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
* An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
* Must be flexible and adaptable to changing business models.
* The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
* BS in Computer Science or Information Systems or Accounting
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day-above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.
ENTER HERE - ANY ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC SKILLS FOR THIS JOB NOT ALREADY LISTED IN THE JOB DESCRIPTION
ENTER HERE - ANY ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE FOR THIS JOB NOT ALREADY LISTED IN THE JOB DESCRIPTION
About Dupont Fabros Technology
DuPont Fabros Technology is an owner, developer, operator, and manager of enterprise-class, carrier-neutral, large multi-tenant wholesale data centers.