The People Services HRIS Consultant will play a critical role by being the primary point of contact representing our HRIS systems. They will be responsible for the planning, design and execution of People Services projects supporting the goals and objectives of the organization by utilizing the People Services technology platforms. They will partner closely with COE's and our Parent Company to translate business requirements, implement system enhancements, drive process improvements and support upgrades to all of our People Services systems. Previous experience working in Workday and SAP is necessary for the success in this role.
* Owner of data management and integrity
* Be the People Services systems administrator and subject matter expert to ensure data integrity, optimization and consistency across all HRIS systems
* Partner with COE's to lead the People Service's system projects, enhancements, and updates which include Recruiting, HR, Compensation, Benefits and Onboarding
* Support upgrades of People Services technology assessing impact of features and coordinating roll out with COE's
* Oversee governance and audit controls
* Troubleshoot and resolve system and data integrity issues
* Provide daily operational support
* Facilitate and conduct end user training to increase effectiveness and ability to use HRIS systems and tools
* Develop and maintain reports utilizing appropriate tools
* Develop and maintain system rules and workflows
* Serve as key liaison with cross functional departments and other stakeholders
* Configure, assign, and audit security access assigned to end users
* A bachelor's degree and 7 years of experience, or an equivalent level of experience
* A thorough knowledge of HR systems, reporting, system administration and integrations
* Functional knowledge of multiple Workday modules including reporting and integration
* Strong functional and analytical skillset with ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve system issues
* Knowledge of MS Office Suite, excel, PPT, SAP , Kronos, Workday, People Soft or other similar and/or software applications related to job functions
* Strong ability to handle a multitude of competing priorities
* Strong problem solving and time management skills
* Serve as a mentor for People Services staff on system/reporting best practices
Full or Part Time
BEHR (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
BEHR is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.