POSITION: Consultant, Oracle Cloud PAAS Development Lead
The Oracle Cloud ERP Developer will provide technical development services including requirements gathering, design specification, code development, unit, integration, and acceptance testing, implementation and production support. The solutions produced by the Oracle Cloud ERP Developer will include application extensions, systems integrations and interfaces, data conversions, reporting and business/technical automated workflows.
* Identify and analyze operational and business requirements and to develop and deliver effective technical solutions
* Participate in and support all levels of testing from peer code reviews to individual unit testing, integration and user acceptance testing
* Develop accurate, complete, comprehensible, and useable documentation of products and services
* Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve system functional and technical errors. Troubleshoot on systems and data, and generate solutions which may include systems modifications enhancements or new procedures
* Report, track, and resolve application related issues by leveraging relevant vendor resources
* Consulting with functional departments to identify necessary definition or changes to systems to address new or revised business requirements
* Apply tools to analyze products to improve performance, responsiveness, and end-user productivity
* Develop scalable, low latency, reliable and efficient interfaces that meet the business requirements
* Collaborate with team members and demonstrate willingness to lend support and help
* Interpret and apply complex technical instructions and specifications
* Organize work, set priorities and meet critical deadlines
* Regularly demonstrate empathy and positive attitude in performing work and in working with others
* Share knowledge, insights and work among team members and partners
* Work directly with vendor resources to achieve project goals and provide ongoing support of the system
* Eight (8) years or more total software development, architecture, and solution design experience with Oracle ERP.
* Strong integration experience - must demonstrate having built multiple interfaces integrating with Oracle Cloud and/or EBS ERP both inbound and outbound
* Knowledge of JET development. Or advanced knowledge of Java scripting frameworks such as JQuery, JQueryUI Require, Knockout
* Knowledge of Cloud analytics and data migration tools like OTBI, FBDI, ADFDI
* Knowledge of REST APIs to access data stored in Oracle Cloud and to integrate with external applications
* Knowledge of Oracle Cloud security framework including SSO, user authentication, etc. preferred
* Experience in Web Services (SOAP & REST using XML/JSON Payloads)
* Working knowledge of various Oracle PaaS offerings including JCS, ICS, iPaaS, Process Cloud, Mobile Cloud, Document Cloud, Messaging Cloud
* Familiarity with Oracle Cloud ERP functionality.
* Strong data conversion and migration experience
* Analysis and issue resolution capabilities
* Ability to lead discussions with Business / Functional teams to clarify the functional specifications, build technical design requirements and explain the options clearly
* Should be able to create, modify and deploy BI Publisher reports on Oracle Cloud
* Experience with Jira, and Confluence for project documentation
* Agile/Scrum methodology experience
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day-above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.
Job Location Dallas, Texas, United States Position Type Consulting
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty provides customized data analysis solutions to businesses such as financial services, IT and internet enterprises.