POSITION: Consultant, Oracle Cloud Integration Specialist
Responsible for developing and maintaining skills on Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) Process, Application Integration, Visual Builder, and Insight Analytics, along with Oracle API Platform Cloud Service. Focus will be on application integration between Oracle and other business application providers on the cloud (SaaS), ERP, and 3rd party systems.
* Eight (8) years or more total software development, architecture, and solution design experience.
* Must have at least two (2) years of experience working in Oracle Cloud Integration Platform, Oracle BPM Suite, Oracle SOA Suite technologies, and/or WebLogic Server, OSB development
* Strong technical foundation in Oracle Cloud Integration Platform (Application Integration, Process, Visual Builder, and/or Insight Analytics), Oracle SOA, and/ or Oracle SaaS/ ERP application integration.
* Solid hands-on experience required in the following areas: Oracle Integration Cloud-Integration or Oracle SOA Suite 12c/11g or Oracle SOA Cloud Service (including Oracle Managed File Transfer, Oracle Service Bus (OSB), BPEL, BAM)
* Expert level in Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), Oracle Process Cloud Service (PCS), Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS),
* Experience in Web Services (SOAP & REST using XML/JSON Payloads)
* Understanding of Inherent tools and technologies of SaaS Applications (FBDI, BIP, ADFDI, Services in OER, Applications Composer, BIP, etc.)
* Excellent understanding of Authentication and Authorization solutions inherent in SaaS (HCM, ERP and CX)
* skills of Oracle FMW architecture, development and administration
* Working knowledge of various Oracle PaaS offerings including JCS, ICS, iPaaS, Process Cloud, Mobile Cloud, Document Cloud, Messaging Cloud
* Sound Understanding of Business Processes and capabilities within SaaS and across Industries/verticals/processes
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day-above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.
Job Location Dallas, Texas, United States Position Type Consulting
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty provides customized data analysis solutions to businesses such as financial services, IT and internet enterprises.