Infosys- Network Consultant - ClearPass, Guest, LAN, WLAN, WLC
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients' digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world's largest enterprises' digital transformations
As a Consultant - Infrastructure Management, you will analyze the customer infrastructure environment and contribute to solution creation, design and deployment. You will ensure maintenance and support to the customer requirements with the objective of providing high-quality and value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Oak Brook,IL. This position may require 5% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
* 7 to 8 years of experience in Networking, routing, switching with Cisco products and with Aruba clear pass with following skills
* Good hands on experience with expertise on following:
* LAN, WAN, troubleshooting
* Enterprise wireless troubleshooting experience of complex environment
* Guest wireless concepts, management, administration and troubleshooting
* Aruba clear pass administration, troubleshooting and management
* AD, Radius and TACACS authentication knowledge
* Hardware knowledge and familiarity with Cisco 2500 series and 5500 series WLC's
* Below additional skills will be value add
* Cisco ACS administration, troubleshooting
* IOS upgrade and software life cycle management of network devices
* DMZ and security concepts knowledge
* QoS configuration knowledge
* Should have worked on below Network & Wireless Hardware
* Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controllers
* Cisco 5508 Wireless Controllers
* Cisco Virtual Wireless Controllers on Cisco Services-Ready Engine (SRE) or Cisco Wireless Controller Module for Integrated Services Routers G2 (UCS-E)
* Cisco Wireless Controllers for high availability (HA Cisco WLCs) for the Cisco 2500 Series (no AP SSO support), 5500 Series, Wireless Services Module 2 (WiSM2), Flex 7500 Series, and 8500 Series WLCs
* Cisco WiSM2 for Catalyst 6500 Series Switches
* Cisco Aironet 1040, 1130, 1140, 1240, 1250, 1260, 1600, 1700, 2600, 2700, 3500, 3600, 3700, Cisco 600 Series Office Extend, 700, AP801, and AP802 Series indoor access points
* Cisco Aironet 1520 (1522, 1524), 1530, 1550 (1552), 1570, and Industrial Wireless 3700 Series outdoor and industrial wireless access points
* Should have worked on below software & tools
* Solar winds
* Service Now
* Science logic
* Cisco NCS Prime infrastructure
* Net scout
* Certification requirement (Preferred).
* CCNP Routing and switching
* CCNA Wireless
* CCNP Wireless Analytical and Communication skills
* Planning and Co-ordination skills
* Experience with project management
* Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin