Leads and/or participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities. Responsible for components of highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities. Establishes input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility, coordination of subsystems design, and integration of total system. Viewed as a technology subject matter expert; able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors. Will have responsibility for multiple, complex projects; will direct activities of teams related to special initiatives or operations and may have direct reports. Leads the resolution process for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred or substantial equivalent experience. Typically 7-10 years of IT experience.
We are a culture that:
* Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
* Wants to be a great place for people to work and strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
* Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
* Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
* Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
* Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
LOB Job Description:
Design and implement the BAC access network, such as LAN, WAN, WiFi, trusted and untrusted networks. Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning. May also design network and computer security measures. May research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software.
Cisco routing and switching, Aruba WiFi networking, SDWAN, MPLS, Optical networks, Python, DevOps, Jira, Kanban, Scrum
Posting Date: 06/11/2019
Location: Charlotte, NC, Gateway Center, 901 W Trade St, Richardson, TX, BUILDING C, 2380 PERFORMANCE DR, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift