What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the Program Delivery Executive (PDE), the Project Manager is responsible for managing client's global (NA, EMEA, APAC, LATAM) projects, including coordination of completion of projects on time, within budget, and within scope. As an integral member of the Program Management Office (PMO), you will oversee all aspects of projects, including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and tracking of progress, and communicating project status to all appropriate stakeholders. You will hold responsibility for maintaining the customer relationship and overall client satisfaction through strong client advocacy, and facilitating communication, collaboration, and continual service improvement of the overall Service Program.
The following responsibilities are critical to our success in providing the highest level of customer-focused care:
* Project management of multiple, concurrent, and complex global projects
* Develop and maintain the program management engagement process and procedures manual (PPM)
* Engage with client and Verizon executives to prioritize and resolve escalations as required
* Track progress of open action items, including implementation plans, on-site support, client-procured CPE, and all other items relevant to the project
* Host regular project status calls and manage all aspects of communication relevant to the project
* Coordinate the required teams and efforts through the project lifecycle, ensuring on-time delivery of services
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience in project management.
Even better if you have:
* Bachelor's Degree or related field.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
* Experience in client-facing and internal communication skills.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.