VMLY&R is all about putting everything you are into everything you do. We're a full-service advertising agency that thrives on moving brands forward by inspiring a human connection.
The Connections Manager, Paid Search position should have between one to three years of digital marketing experience associated with the paid search industry, specific to driving relevant traffic and conversions to websites through all facets of paid search engine activities.
This role is responsible for paid search analysis, discovery, execution and performance reporting. The ideal candidate is a lifelong learner, collaborative and maintains a pulse on paid search news to share internally and with clients.
* Provide strategic recommendations for improving PPC campaigns
* Maintain control of the advertising budget, ensuring execution of all client plans, and monitoring performance
* Maintain effective communication within and outside the agency to ensure accuracy and timeliness and that all campaign KPIs are met
* Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize Paid Search campaigns in all major search engines
* Leverage site analytics programs for actionable insights
* Create and utilize successful bid strategies, keyword management, and targeting best practices
* Continually test all facets of a successful paid search campaign to hit all client KPIs
* Set and manage client expectations and communicate effectively with all stakeholders
* Identify campaign wins and develop case studies for internal/external use
* Produce thought leadership pieces like POVs and industry news round-ups
* Other responsibilities as assigned
As part of the WPP Group, VMLY&R offers one of the best overall compensation packages in the business.
* Diplomacy and composure under pressure that is reflected in interpersonal, verbal and written communication
* Receptiveness to feedback
* Ability to collaborate with physical and virtual teams while upholding communication, empathy and leadership values
* Knowledge seeker with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
* One to three years of experience with planning or executing Paid Search campaigns of various budget sizes
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or relevant field preferred
* Demonstrated experience with media related research, planning and buying tools
* Familiarity with all major search engines
* Familiarity with search tools including Google Ads, DoubleClick, Search Ads 360, Amazon Marketing Services, and Kenshoo
* Strong Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint skills
* Google Ads certification a plus
* Extra credit: Experience with E-Commerce (Amazon, Walmart, etc) or HTML/general coding knowledge
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.