BIOVIA, a wholly owned subsidiary and brand of Dassault Systèmes is the leading scientific product lifecycle management software and services company. Our customer base includes the world's largest pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical and petroleum companies.
If you like working with the latest technologies, in a fast pace environment with a team that collaborates and values continuous improvement while having fun, then this is the group for you!
* Support and improve our tools for continuous build, and release management in a multi
technology, multi-platform product environment.
* Development and support of the Build and Release tool infrastructure. * Review and assess the risk of changes throughout the release process. * Prepare release and point release packages. * Build and maintain tools needed during releases. * Continuously look to improve the scalability of the build and release operation. * Continuously look to improve the efficiency of our build/release/deploy process (via
automation, new tools), driving towards the implementation of Continuous Delivery where
* Communicate and collaborate among cross-functional teams in a multinational environment. * Ability to work in an extremely fast paced and challenging environment. * Participates in team discussion on continual improvement.
Requirements • 4+ years experience in technical build engineer or similar role with current hands on experience
working with enterprise products and/or custom solutions.
* A fast learner and highly motivated individual who is keen to take ownership. * Strong familiarity with software configuration management systems and/or source code version
control systems like Perforce, GIT, TFS or SVN.
* Strong in build tools such as Ant, Make, MSBuild or similar. * CI Server administration using Jenkins/Hudson, Bamboo or similar. * Strong knowledge of with one or more scripting languages like bash, ANT, python. * Proven experience with automating release and build process. * Experience with Docker, Chef, and VMWare a plus. * Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Bamboo, and Fisheye) preferred. * Experience coding with C#, C++ is nice to have. * Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. * Continually looking for ways to improve. * Excellent working in a collaborative team environment. * Outstanding problem-solving and organizational skills. * Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.