InfoReliance is hiring!!!Configuration ManagerLocation: Stafford, VARequirements: US Citizenship + Top-Secret Clearance
As a Configuration Manager, you will be responsible for leading Configuration Management (CM) activities for an IT network supporting an Air Force law enforcement agency. You will lead CM operations supporting multiple configuration items that make up the supported IT enterprise.
In this role, you will:
* Establish program-wide configuration management strategy and execution plan.
* Plan and execute Enterprise Lifecycle Management.
* Develop and maintain program configuration management plan detailing processes and procedures for managing the program's diverse configuration items including complex hardware, software, and documentation.
* Sponsor the communication campaign to promote awareness and acceptance of the Configuration Management process.
* Establish baseline network document control program/filing/retrieval system and document configuration management processes and procedures.
* Provide artifacts as needed to support Certification and Accreditation for systems and services.
* Instruct and train other team members and management staff regarding document control and configuration management use and processes.
* Maintain and enforce configuration control of the established network.
* Provide recommendations and best-practices to improve existing CM processes and procedures.
* Ensure configuration management program conforms to all required U.S. Government and Department of Defense rules and requirements.
* Accountable for the overall quality of the change process and oversees the management of and compliance with the procedures, data models, policies, and technologies associated with the process.
In order to be successful in this role, we expect that qualified candidates will have the following security clearance, skills, knowledge, and credentials:
* Active, Final Top Secret clearance (no exceptions)
* Bachelor's Degree
* Six to eight years of experience in configuration management process and techniques with experience establishing or redesigning a configuration management plan
* Current CompTia Security+ CE
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience in system architecture and engineering disciplines
* Extensive experience with identification of controlled artifacts (configuration items) and implementation of standard CM control processes
* Extensive experience with configuration management tools and technologies
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, effective interpersonal skills, problem solving ability and strong work ethic that is proactive and self-motivated
The following desired skills, while not required, are highly desirable:
* Familiarity and/or experience supporting DIACAP to RMF transition.
* Testing of security procedures, mechanisms and measures.
For over 17 years, InfoReliance has delivered technology solutions across the federal, commercial and public sector markets. Our mission is to solve complex business problems for our customers through innovative and cost-optimized technology solutions. InfoReliance is a provider of IT consulting and services that may include cloud computing, software engineering, and cybersecurity solutions.
InfoReliance is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. InfoReliance is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you are an individual with a disability unable to use our online tools to search and or apply for jobs, please call 703-246-9360 and provide your contact information for Recruiting Department Manager, or send specific email to email@example.com. This option is reserved only for individuals who are unable to use the online tools due to a disability or medical issue. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries. For more information, visit www.inforeliance.com.