Two Sigma Investments
Two Sigma is a different kind of investment manager. Since 2001, we have used data science and technology to derive insights that forecast the future and discover value in markets worldwide. Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond traditional finance to understand the bigger picture and develop creative solutions to some of the world's most difficult economic problems. Our work spans markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
The role is primarily responsible for managing the configuration management process with involvement in different parts of the ITSM program with an emphasis on optimizing asset value and data management. The configuration manager ensures the defined process is adhered to and thus guarantees the integrity of the data stored within the configuration management database (CMDB). The daily configuration management activities will include the identification, analysis and control of hardware/software configuration changes, and the orchestration of CI data integrity and relationships. This role will contribute to the development and maturation of a Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Product Catalog and IT Service Catalog.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
* Propose and agree on the scope of the configuration management processes, data sources and the information in the CMDB
* Design, implement, govern and communicate the standards, processes and procedures in line with the goals of the enterprise
* Act as the key stakeholder in the definition and evolution of the logical information/ data model, standards and templates within the scope of CMDB information needs
* Ensure integrity of CMDB data and integrations with IT Asset Discovery Tools, data sources and other ITSM processes
* Develop and improve process workflow and design in compliance with standards, policies and regulatory requirements
* Direct, prioritize and schedule audits; ensures that any corrective action identified in Process and/or Database audits are carried out
* Collaborate in the development of an organization-wide project change control board for impact analysis, planning and disposition of changes
You should possess the following qualifications:
* 5-10 years of leadership experience in the ITSM arena, as well as strong customer-centric problem-solving skills
* BA/BS degree preferably in engineering or computer science
* Strong communication, organization, and time-management skills
* Ability to work closely with stakeholders including end-users and multiple engineering disciplines in a collaborative, no-ego approach
* Proven experience in managing multiple changes, configurations and their dependencies
* Demonstrate analytical skills to gather information from disparate sources to identify trends/gaps and build solutions
* CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: ITIL Foundations Certification preferred but not required.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
* Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
* Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
* Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
* Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
About Two Sigma Investments
Two Sigma Investments is a hedge fund that utilizes machine learning, distributed computing, and other technologies to improve investment strategies.