SENIOR CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT ANALYST (GFEBS-18-1994-W)
Bowhead seeks a Senior Configuration Management Analyst to provide process support to IAW in the GFEBS Configuration Management Plan at Arlington, VA. The Senior Configuration Management Analyst will be responsible for creating, modifying, updating and maintain the PM GFEBS portfolio Configuration Management Plan and provide expert level guidance and recommendations. The Senior Configuration Management Analyst will assist in the coordination of the GFEBS Product and Project Level Configuration Managers for insight and awareness of CCB actions and GFEBS Configuration Management Plan compliance.
Bowhead is looking to network with experienced professionals for this opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Incumbent employees are encouraged to apply and no applications by 3rd parties will be accepted. Please contact Elizabeth Gunnell at Elizabeth.Gunnell@bowheadsupport.com.
Requirements • A BA/S in a related discipline is required at a minimum.
* At least ten (10) years of related experience with at least three (3) years supporting IV&V efforts.
* Must have prior experience with Program Management Office (PMO) support services in the Department of Defense - experience in the Department of the Army is particular preferred.
* Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
* Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold and be able to maintain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC's Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant's resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (http://www.uicalaska.com/contact-us/human-resources/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
^ Cut/Paste this Link to Apply:
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply Online Send This Job to a Friend
© Ultimate Software