"We're not in the shipping business; we're in the information business." -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
* 17,000+ trained professionals
* 300+ locations worldwide
* Fortune 500
* Globally unified systems
Are you passionate about infrastructure automation? Do you like collaborating on something new, and unfamiliar? Are you curious? We are looking for a technologist that will partner with us to change our world by enabling our teams to deliver their products more efficiently, reliably, and more quickly. The ideal candidate will have experience implementing Chef/Puppet/Ansible in a distributed environment to standardize and automate our business application team's build, test, and deploy pipelines.
We need you to be a go-getter who is constantly on the lookout for opportunities to improve our infrastructure, take pride in your excellent customer service and collaborate well amongst different teams. You work well in a team environment and know how to work with your colleagues to bring out their best. As part of our team you will contribute to continuous improvement, demonstrating DevOps-in-practice and collaborating across multiple teams. Most importantly, you are passionate about helping our customers learn to build awesome every day.
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Strong scripting skills (Bash, Python, Ruby preferred)
* Critical & logical thinking in high-pressure circumstances
* Ability to formulate a design strategy from a mix of business requirements, concept documents, and verbal descriptions
* Requires the skill to train, mentor and share knowledge in both individual and group settings
* Experience with DevOps / Infrastructure as Code
* Programming languages (Python, Java preferred)
* Understanding of automation deployment processes and techniques employed within areas of technical specialty
* Understanding of test automation and continuous delivery principles
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
* Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
* Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
* Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Successful candidates must pass a background check.
About Expeditors International
Expeditors (Expeditors International of Washington) is a logistics and freight forwarding company.