As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will implement configuration management systems that facilitate building space launch vehicles for various spaceflight systems. We are seeking an individuals with excellent oral, written, interpersonal, and analytics skills who can thrive in a fast paced environment. You will be part of a small team that implements and executes configuration and data management for the New Glenn business unit. In this hands-on position, your work will support the timely delivery, quality, and transparency of data to support program activity. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
* Work directly with product teams within New Glenn and provide configuration and data management services for all types of Business Unit data.
* Ensure configuration management requirements are met.
* Identify improvement to systems as processes as required to enable our teams to move quickly while meeting requirements.
* 3+ years of direct product configuration management experience (Product structure, parts, drawings and requirements management experience highly desired).
* 2+ years of experience working in a highly regulated environment (security systems, medical device, aerospace, etc.).
* Experience with world-class toolsets for configuration management in complex products
* Strong ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Familiar with configuration management principles and practices.
* Familiar with product lifecycle management (PLM) and/or data management tools.
* AA/AS or BA/BS in a related technical or liberal arts discipline.
* Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
* Experience in aerospace or aviation.
* Experience with Windchill, Creo.
* Experience with DOORS Next Generation.
* Experience with Confluence & JIRA.
* Database skills with SQL, queries, etc.
Blue Origin offers a phenomenal work environment and awesome culture with competitive compensation, benefits, 401K, and relocation.
Blue Origin is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with Blue's principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Blue Origin prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
About Blue Origin
Blue Origin is an aerospace manufacturer and spaceflight services company.