Job ID 107909 Date posted 07/03/2019 Apply
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. The Electronic Systems Segment (ESS) provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
L3 Link Training & Simulation is a world leader in providing platform operators and maintainers with total training solutions that improve training effectiveness and efficiency and lower life-cycle costs in a secure cyber environment. L3 Link�s innovative solutions provide a full spectrum of state-of-the-art training technologies, including high-fidelity immersive simulations, as well as distributed academic and interactive courseware. The company, headquartered in Arlington, Texas, has delivered military and commercial training systems to customer locations throughout North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim.
The Configuration Analyst will provide technical services across multiple projects involving both software and hardware development. The candidate will be required to coordinate tasks with Systems, Software and Build Engineers to maintain control over the project's requirements and product baselines. This includes hosting review boards, managing status reporting and auditing to ensure baseline integrity.
* Manage reviews and approval activities for prime contract, subcontract and internal technical publications generated in
* support of the program
* Generate plans, provide briefings, and utilize tools common to the development environment
* Participate in the coordination and administration of assigned configuration management activities relative to identification, control and accounting for systems and/or equipment in accordance with contractual requirements
* Track and release engineering change date and documentation
* Coordinate changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing and engineering data control activities
* Ensure that customer requirements are implemented and reviews change accounting activity to ensure compliance with configuration management policies
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
Apply SAVE FOR LATER