Job ID 107559 Date posted 07/03/2019 Apply
Configuration Analyst 1
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance Systems (ISR Systems) is one of three L3 business segments, is an industry leader in the missionization, modernization, and maintenance of aircraft and ground systems, with more than 65 years of experience in developing complex intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance systems; command and control systems; and secure communications. We provide a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
About L3 ISR Segment
L3�s ISR Systems Segment brings together a broad collection of some 30+ unique L3 divisions across 10 business areas to offer a diverse portfolio of innovative sensor and intelligence technologies across the maritime, land, airborne, space, cyber, and warfighter domains. Comprised of 15,000 employees in 5 countries including in 16 states in 40+ locations, we are a global partner of choice delivering innovative capabilities to gather, share and protect intelligence for a more secure world.
A Configuration Analyst provides configuration and data management support to their assigned program(s). The Configuration Analyst will be responsible for planning, managing, and reporting on the documentation created to fulfill customer configuration and data requirements. The analyst will perform detailed drawing and documentation review, and will be required to interface with all departments supporting the program, including Program Management, Engineering, Contracts, Subcontracts, Quality, and other functions concerning the initial release and formal changes to the documentation. The analyst will be required to hold the program to established configuration and data management processes.
You will demonstrate success by:
* Establishing Configuration Management and Data Management Plans.
* Providing guidance on Engineering Methods to documentation creators.
* Reviewing and approving/rejecting all formal program documentation.
* Ensuring that all CDRLs are delivered on time and that they fulfill their contractual requirements.
* Ensuring that all SDRLs are received and dispersed to the proper reviewers in a timely manner.
* Creating Configuration Status Accounting reports for the program.
* Performing Pre-Testing and Pre-Delivery Audits, including FCAs/PCAs if required by the contract.
* Facilitating a program level Configuration Control Board.
* Establishing formal configuration management baselines and processing potential changes to those baselines.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
Apply SAVE FOR LATER