Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The COMSEC Manager's primary function is working within Special Access Programs (SAPs) supporting Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, such as HQ Air Force, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Military Compartments efforts. The position will provide "day-to-day" support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Performance shall include:
* Duties as outlined in PWS para 1.2
* Conduct secure equipment (e.g., secure telephone and encryption devices) and classified keying material inventories, inspections and other COMSEC related support and oversight functions
* Perform installation of secure telephone equipment (STE) and coordinate to deliver encryption device(s) and keying material to select Information Technology (IT) specialists maintaining classified networks
* Administer a Top Secret inventory and document control program to account for COMSEC equipment and materials
* Conduct inventories per agency policy and reports any discrepancy to government customer
* Courier classified information and author receipts for classified materials
* Ensure Automated Information Systems Security requirements, related to COMSEC duties, are complied with
* Ensure proper physical security accreditation has been issued by designated Program Security Officers for supported facilities
* Train personnel in COMSEC procedures and the use of related equipment
* 6-8 years related experience, including minimum 4 years' experience in SCI/SAR environment. Minimum 3 years' experience in SAR environment highly desired.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent additional experience (4 years)
* Must complete COMSEC Manager's course within 6 months of starting on contract
* Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
* Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
* Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
* Must have a strong understanding of COMSEC accountability as well as knowledge of the procedures required for the issue and receipt of COMSEC equipment and materials to include inventory and mailing
* Must be familiar with COMSEC requirements and procedures to include the acquisition, maintenance, operations and disposition of COMSEC equipment.
* Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate ICDs/JAFANs/DOD Manuals and other guiding policy documents.
* Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
* Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
* Willingness to travel within the organizational Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
* Some moderate lifting required (approximately 25 - 40 pounds)
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.