Description:This position within Lockheed Martin Enterprise Operations supports the LM Space IT End User Services organization. This position will serve as the Denver Technical Lead and contribute to the Hardware and Inventory Management Value Stream for LM Space. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Overseeing daily tasks of computer deployment technicians and schedulers, understanding customer requirements and prioritizing workloads for computer deployments.
* Assisting with IT asset planning and ordering hardware to match available resources and budget for refreshes, new hires and break/fix.
* Tracking purchases and existing inventory to the Space IT End User Services hardware budget; actuals versus available.
* Monitoring and maintaining inventory levels of all systems, including peripherals supporting deployments and preparing status for Monthly Operating Reviews (MOR).
* Leading the Denver Deskside support team to support day-to-day operations.
* Resolving customer escalations and re-prioritizing work as needed to verify escalated requests and critical business needs are addressed.
* Monitoring Service Levels and working with the Denver team to meet Service Level goals and LM Space specific projects.
This is an onsite position that will be located at the Lockheed Martin Deer Creek facilities in Littleton, CO.
This facility requires US citizenship
* Proven experience providing Desktop Support (Windows 7 and Windows 10)
* Demonstrated ability and experience supporting desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices, and other peripherals
* Demonstrated experience providing software applications support (Examples: antivirus and encryption software)
* Experience documenting technical content, including proven ability to independently develop and maintain Standard Operating Instructions (SOI), technical knowledge articles and process documentation
* Intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
* Experience with Computer Deployment Operations
* Experience with Asset and Inventory Management
* Experience with IT Service Management processes and tools (Examples; Remedy, ServiceNow, etc.)
* Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to handle customer escalations and coordination with customers and leadership
* Experience with project planning and processes
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities required
* Signification experience interfacing with customers, IT Management, and vendors, effectively representing the IT support organization.
* Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate ideas and deliver instructions
* Experience with shipping and receiving process and procedures
* Aptitude for learning new technologies
* Experience leading a technical team
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.