Computer Systems Analyst Engineer (SME)
Req #: 207515
Location: Bethesda, MD US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI is seeking a Computer Systems Analyst Engineer (SME) to pursue a career supporting CACI's growing Intelligence Services market. Supported by our newly developed job framework, CACI provides clearly defined career paths for employees to grow and progress within our company.
Specific duties include:
* Maintain an automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture using standard servers and NVIDIA GPU technologies
* Build scripts for exploitation for use with NVIDIA GPUs. Employ a wide range of GPU coding technologies, techniques and programming languages. Incorporate the exploitation scripts into an automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture in accordance with guidance from customer
* Transfer existing commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) exploitation technology into an automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture. Apply and use NVIDIA GPUs when applicable.
* Transfer existing Open Source exploitation technology into an automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture. Apply and use NVIDIA GPUs when applicable.
* Operate, observe, regulate and administer as necessary the developed automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture which also uses NVIDIA GPUs.
* Deliver complete testing and technical support to the developed automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture which also uses NVIDIA GPUs to include any developed or integrated exploitation software.
* Deliver training on the development, use and support of the developed automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture
* Initiate, modernize, and continue all documentation for the automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture
* Initiate, modernize, and continue all documentation of any developed software, scripts, or tools
* Employ CUDA to maintain and assess various project specific software applications
* Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and at least ten (10) years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience in job offered or as Software Engineer/Developer, Application Engineer/Developer, or closely related occupation. Preferred: Master of Science or PhD degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and at least eight (8) years of related experience.
* Advanced/Expert background with hardware configuration, network protocols, and network/data communications
* Advanced/Expert programming background in Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems
* Advanced/Expert programming background with C++, Python, Java, JSP, CUDA or other NVIDIA GPU coding technologies
* Advanced/Expert background in software development and scripting
* Demonstrated background using debugging and profiling tools for CUDA/OpenCL programs and performance analysis of hybrid CPU/GPU programs
* Background requiring an extensive knowledge of GPU hardware architecture, performance characteristics, memory subsystem and experience in optimizing CUDA/OpenCL code for specific hardware characteristics
* Background requiring a proficiency in software engineering and architecture best practices and industry standards
* Background with the following is also desired: AMD/ATI, and Intel GPGPUs; Brook/Sh/GSGP programming languages; NVidia Cg SDK; Windows and Linux OS/RTOS development; OpenCL/OpenMP
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.