Computer Support Specialist
Wheat Ridge, CO
Gaming Laboratories International, a world leader in testing gaming devices and online systems (slot machines, video poker games, Keno, Bingo and Lottery Systems) for more than 450 gaming jurisdictions worldwide, has an exciting opportunity for a Computer Support Specialist to join our IT Department at our Colorado office.
The Computer Support Specialist is responsible for ensuring courteous and professional IT end user support is delivered to all employees and clients. This includes setting up, maintaining, and upgrading hardware and software for end user PC's and responding to the IT Ticket tracking system in a timely fashion.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Setting-up, maintaining, upgrading, and troubleshooting hardware and software end user PCs, user accounts, and printers
* Responding to all IT Helpdesk issues in a timely fashion
* Performing regular ongoing preventative maintenance activity to Desktop applications and hardware
* Providing support for remote users in our other offices when necessary
* Provide support and maintenance of various office equipment including Printers and copier
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
* High School diploma with a minimum of 1 year computer support experience or equivalent College education
* Knowledge of Windows Desktop operating systems 7, and 10 as well as general knowledge on all PC peripherals including Printers, scanners, web cams, etc.
* Knowledge of Active Directory
* Knowledge of Office 365 a plus
* Knowledge of macOS and iOS is a plus
* Must have excellent customer service skills
* Must be able to communicate, orally and writing, in a courteous and professional manner from a business to a technical point
* Strong problem-solving skills
We offer excellent paid benefits that include:
* 100% Paid Health & Dental Insurance for Single
* 100% Paid Life Insurance
* 20 Days Paid Time Off (Per Year)
* Paid Holidays
* Yearly Discretionary Bonus and Salary Increase
* 401k Savings Plan (with 50% Matching Contribution)
* Discretionary Profit Sharing Plan
About GLI: Gaming Laboratories International is a world leader in testing gaming devices and online systems standards in the gaming, wagering and lottery industries. We have established an incomparable team of highly trained, hand-picked experts to deliver world-class services to the global gaming industry.
GLI is a gaming company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions. If you are requested by GLI to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related task and responsibilities than those stated above.
GLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer