44511 Grimmer Bl, Fremont, California 94538 United States of America
Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated person? Are you looking for an excellent opportunity that will allow you to grow in an exciting work place? Look no further!
U-Haul is growing with more than 1700 Moving and Storage locations in the U.S. and Canada, it's no wonder our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 70 years!
We are seeking High Energy, Positive individuals that like to be part our team!
We are looking for a Computer Support Specialist to perform major computer hardware re-imaging and install software updates at all marketing company entities in the assigned geographic area.
Individuals with the following experience are encouraged to apply
* Desktop support, network connectivity, computing performance improvement.
* Prepare computers for end users, including formatting hard drives, installing operating systems, and loading software.
* Provides phone support to remote users as well as after hour support.
* Includes the assembly, installation, troubleshooting and relocation of computers.
* Low voltage wiring installation (conduit)
* Alarm systems installation
* Ability to obtain and maintain a valid California Driver's License.
* Transport and carry computer equipment consisting of a CPU, printer and monitor (weighing up to 35 pounds) is required.
* Also, needs to be comfortable bending and using ladders.
SALARY NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.
U-Haul provides auto rental services.