Computer Engineer TS/SCI w/Poly
Req #: 222582
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
As a Computer Engineer you will work hands on with Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server Environments, including Windows 7, Server 2008/2012 R2 Administration. You will perform Basic Linux server administration and Active Directory Administration (including Sites, Services and Domain Management) and will act as a team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
More About the Role:
* Position will adhere to an 8:30 AM to 5 PM schedule
* Configure and maintain CISCO infrastructure and code and program enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
* Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues
* Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development
* Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* TS/SCI w/ poly is required
* BA/BS and 7+ years of related experience
* Must have hands-on experience with Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server Environments, including Windows 7, Server 2008/2012 R2 Administration
* Must have experience with Basic Linux sever administration and Active Directory Administration
* Must have experience in the cloud environment, and basic A/V troubleshooting skill
* Must have experience with Mac, OSX-iOS, Android, Cisco ASA and wireless and switching administration
* Must have experience engineering, configuring, & maintaining CISCO infrastructure
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with systems installation/configuration/maintenance for Windows Server/Desktop is desired.
* Experience with Windows Server infrastructure services (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Hyper-V, SCCM) is desired. Experience with Apple OS X, IOS, & Linux is desired
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.