Job TitleCompliance Program Manager and Security Quality analyst
Location(s)Boston, Hopkinton, Waltham
Cloud Services Compliance Program manager Manager / Security and Compliance quality Analyst
The Cloud Service Compliance Program manager Manager / Security and Compliance Quality analyst plays a vital role in ensuring the timely and effective fulfillment of both external and internal Cloud initiatives and services. The role includes the development oversight and adoption of policies, procedures and overall governance that conforms to regulatory requirements, as well as best practices; the coordination and management of projects spanning cloud and R&D regulatory and standards compliance, and information security; relationship management spanning external customers, third party vendors and internal customers. The ideal candidate for this role has experience with SDLC, ITIL based Change Management, and Project/Program Management and creating compliance evidence records. Preferably, the candidate has prior experience working with Cloud Operations, Security and Compliance and SOC Auditing.
* Development and maintenance of cloud governance, policies and procedures
* Build shared understanding of requirements
* Generate program management controls and support the rollout
* Validate adherence to SOC-2 Type 2 principles and controls (technical coordination)
* Test control principles and validate assumptions
* Engage and partner with stakeholders to understand business needs and address them in complex single and multi-tenant cloud environments with focus on service delivery and security
* Oversee adherence to SOC2 principles and participate in SOC2 audit process
* Collaborate with Application Development, QA , DevOps, CloudOps, Global Services, Support, Security teams and vendors to deliver cloud implementations and services
* Engage with business
* Bachelors or master's degree in computer science, Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline
* 5+ years of project implementation /program management experience
* Experience with ITIL practices within Enterprise IT and cloud offerings
* Demonstrated experience in team building and team management
* Experience with software development methodologies such as Agile, Kanban, Waterfall
* Highly motivated, strong problem solver, self-starter and fast learner with demonstrated analytic and quantitative skills
* Excellent time management, verbal and written communication skills
* Preferred: experience with SOC Auditing, Gap assessments, adherence validation
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
PerkinElmer is a company focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment.