MediaMath's mission is to help innovative marketers delight their customers and drive real business outcomes. Over 9,500 marketers in 42 countries use our enterprise solution to reach the right user with the right message for the right price, wherever they are. These are the leading brands and agencies in the world who rely on MediaMath to provide technology, services and leadership to help them continue to transform their marketing practices and compete in a quickly changing industry. Founded in 2007 as a pioneer in "programmatic" advertising, MediaMath has been recognized as a leader in the space in four independent evaluations over the last two years. MediaMath has offices in 16 cities worldwide and is headquartered in New York City.
MediaMath is currently seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the role of Compliance Analyst. This candidate will join the Data Policy & Governance (DP&G) team and will report directly to the Senior Director of Security & Compliance. The Compliance Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Senior Director of Security & Complianc in assessing, monitoring, and continually improving the organization's compliance with applicable information security standards and frameworks, industry best practices, and applicable laws and regulations.
* Assist in working with teams throughout the company (Engineering, Product, IT, HR, etc.) to ensure MediaMath's continued and documented compliance with applicable laws, standards, and best practices, including SOC 2 and PCI/DSS
* Assist Compliance Manager with projects and follow up, as needed.
* Assist in preparation of evidence gathering and other aspects of external audits, including working with external auditors as needed to satisfy document requests.
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization policies and standards
* Assist in conducting routine recertifications and audits
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* Assist with preparation of training materials that relates to security and compliance
* Responsible for maintaining and communicating compliance and security metrics
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree educated
* Familiar with the current security threats model and common IT security regulations/standards such as ISO a plus
* Experienced with data-related products & policies, especially in the online advertising ecosystem, a strong plus
* Minimum 2 years of IT compliance or audit experience
* Strong willingness to stay at the forefront of compliance/security developments
* Strong written and verbal communication skills to assist in communicating with employees and vendors, maintaining documentation, and producing reports
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win, Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work. And, let's face it, so do the free snacks, great benefits, and unlimited vacation.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.
MediaMath is a company developing an omnichannel programmatic marketing platform.