About Walmart eCommerce
Walmart eCommerce is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. With some of the brightest minds in product, technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Backed by the world’s largest retailer, Walmart eCommerce is a growing family of brands including Walmart, Jet, Hayneedle, Moosejaw, Shoes.com, and more. And we’re just getting started.
About the Role
The Competitive Intelligence Team is responsible for developing our proprietary, in-house Competitive Intelligence System and providing intelligence that guides critical decisions across all of Walmart’s retail organization. As a key team within the broader Pricing organization, we are constantly pushing the boundary of a fundamental eCommerce capability that is vital to our mission of winning eCommerce.
You will be:
- Providing valuable insights that will help shape Walmart’s overall direction and guide key decisions across the retail organization
- As a Product Manager, helping build a rapidly scaling Competitive Intelligence System while ensuring and continually improving on its accuracy, speed, and reliability
- Working with key stakeholders on strategic gaps and developing innovative new capabilities and processes to solve them
What You’ll Do
- Be the voice of our customers, and work with retail and business teams to understand the strategic priorities for Competitive Intelligence
- Work closely with the Competitive Intelligence Product Lead to identify, prioritize, and develop new features and initiatives
- Gather requirements, define scope, write specs, test new features, and drive projects from start to finish with on-time delivery
- Partner with business, engineering, and product teams to execute the roadmap
- Develop metrics to measure and monitor the impact of new products that you launch
- Leverage large datasets into actionable insights, and effectively communicate insights from your analyses
- Collaborate with our Data Science team on system optimization and big data analysis
- 2 – 6 years of experience in a product management or highly analytical business role
- Ability to collaborate well with both business and technology teams
- Demonstrated success in driving projects to completion
- Excellent quantitative data analysis skills, with demonstrated ability from previous work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or SQL (not required, but a bonus)
- Familiarity with iterative software development methodologies: Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from a rigorous undergraduate program with demonstrated high academic achievement